My Starlet Sr On 13" Superlights

Matt black insulating tape over your grill and bumper 'teeth' make a massive different to the look of the front and no-one would ever notice the tape. Look at my avatar picture.

Have you a rev counter. I like this starlet so much I'll donate and fit SR or Paseo clocks if you want them.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt black insulating tape over your grill and bumper 'teeth' make a massive different to the look of the front and no-one would ever notice the tape. Look at my avatar picture.

Have you a rev counter. I like this starlet so much I'll donate and fit SR or Paseo clocks if you want them.

It's an SR so yeah its got a rev counter bud.

yes it does tramline a bit and quite scary on uneven roads when accelerating hard.. but hey.. its all good fun.. a quote from my sister after she drove it was 'the things fuckin ferocious' but then again she does drive a corsa on 17's.. was actually lookin into some white paseo clocks a while ago.. they look tastey, but electrics put me off lol and with regards to the insulating tape i was actually going to take a jigsaw to the bumper last week, but before i do anything im photoshopping.. think it looks well..

starletgrillechange.jpg

being an individual suits me down to the ground lol or different.. whatever way u wanna put it..

dunno what to do atm..im sellin a moped ive had tucked away for 2 years.. and with a set of alloys im sellin and if i were to sell the SR will bring me just enough to buy a decent, standard glanza..

or..

keep the SR.. get her dropped on coilovers.. nice 4branch for her.. tidy up the dentage.. get a boy mick to make me wide fibreglass arches..

if anybody has some coilies for sale it might help me make up my mind.. also.. where the fuck do i get a nice 4 branch for an n/a?????

got told the exact same thing tonight by a friend a mine, i think it just grows on people haha just noticed when i had the car in the workshop tonight that the teeth on the grill are clipped on.. therefore i can spray them black.. happy days ..loving the weather atm.. thought she deserved a good clean and a photoshoot :pSSA537982.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

the white starlet (sasha) i called her will be on her feet again.. something is clickin and klunkin.. n thers no power beyond 2000rpm.. so.. have her layin in bits now.. she might get fixed or turn into a nice turbo or throttle body project for summer haha

the new arrival, 'Blackey' im callin her is mint.. got the superlites n all the other goodies swapped over by 5oclock theday..

will get better pics up soon :)

the superlights suit blackey far better imo.. she looks far more menacing if you know what i mean lol

any suggestions on a colour change for the wheels..?? i was thinkin red or orange????.. but they still look well atm in white

mate take the bumpstrips off! :)

whatever colour it is make sure its florescent! :D

the bumpstrips are off lol ive just contrasted that pic so much u cant tell lol ive just photoshopped them bright orange.. n they look mint! :D