My Starlet Sr On 13" Superlights

Thought I'd post a few pictures of my SR starlet, im from Limavady in Northern Ireland, and it seems my wee starlet had been causing a bit of speculation since I traded my speedlines for a set of immaculate superlights. Ive heard it all, so all comments welcome B)

when I bought her:

SSA50077.jpg

then to white:

IMGP3811.jpg

Then after a straight swap for the speedlines i had my newly refurbished superlights in white and with some 8mm spacers they went on a treat:

SDC13747.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

SDC13753.jpg

SSA53846.jpg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats all ive been told to do but i cant do anything till i finish school cus the ramps cause her to scrape really bad already with just me in the car, thinkin of a glanza for summertime anyway so i might be getting rid or her..

ive a thread on our most popular cruising website JON44W.COM.. plenty more pics and detail on there im finding this website while annoying lol

heres the link if anyones interested :)

Jon44w.com

you would not believe the difference in the handling between the speedlines and the superlights.. the thing is literally a gokart lol corners so level, bodyroll was reduced so much and its still on standard springs haha never actually measured them.. might go find a tape and do that.. acceleration is better although the speedo does need re-calibrated its like 5-6mph off i think

cheers seems youns boys on this site appreciate her a bit more than on jon44 haha all i get is boys in feltspec boras and dturbos tellin me the jap n euro thing never suit but then again i like being different haha

i think they look cool!

how wide are they??7 inchs? are they close to the brakes?

Different.

Although it can't handle that great as it would tramle (pull all over the show, under acceleration etc..) not having the correct offset.

These will also cause a lot of strain on your drivetrain, bearings etc.. But it does most certainly look different.