Finally got a chance to post on here, havent had a chance to get some photos on photobucket and on here yet. Got the glanza on 29th may picked it up from bradford about 11 am and drove home was terrible weather. stuck my sony stereo in until i can be bothered/afford pc in there. Me and a mate fitted the swoosh boost gauge which is all very shiney. Realised how awful the braking is so Do-luck lines on the way soon i think! Ordered a new stat and speedo convertor- thanks mr burwash, so i have that, oil filter, oil and coolant change to do, along with changing the actuator to a HKS one and put in my NGK iridium plugs.

So currently my spec list is as follows:

16" 6.5 Innovite TE37s conti tyres

Tein springs

Blitz BOV

Swoosh boost gauge in bar

HKS filter

HKS actuator

TM Developments stat

MPH convertor

NGK iridium sparkplugs

Mobil oil

Halfords oil filter (oh yes top quality :))

Blitz rad cap

I am looking at getting a Japspeed exhaust system, mild steel compact manifold, decat possibly with screamer and front mount in the next few months with some Do-luck lines when i can afford them. I will post some pictures when i get a chance

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea if all glanzas should have central locking, the key doesnt lock or unlock the passenger door - not to amused by that, and the alarm isnt intergrated into it at all. Any idea how to sort it people? Matt

looks tidy mate get some more pics up tho!

as for the locks my old glanza was the same, but if i turned the key very slowly ans i was locking it the passenger door would lock aswell. then i found out my key fob actually worked at a uksc meet lol how embarrising!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys, havent been on here due to work and of course enjoying the V! I put my HKS silent Hi power system on saturday just gone its getting there starting to crackle as you slow down, sounds really nice though. Needing a new clutch so I should be getting that in the coming weeks and Im after a new manifold in the next week. Any ideas on what to get got to be mild steel thinking a zisco one?

Just ordered a zisco manifold. Got a exedy organic clutch coming tomorrow or wednesday as well as a blitz boost gauge. Still havent got any pictures of the hks system but it is sounding sweet :-D. debating whether to order the decat as well as the other bits have so far gone on the credit card :-s the clutch has to be replaced so that was a must and thought sod it while im about it ill get a mani as well

• 2 weeks later...

There's been no update for some time so I thought I'd do a large update. The hks is on, zisco manifold has arrived but I can't budge the old bolts so that has been left and as I ahev 2 weeks off I have painted the rocker cover and intercooler mounts.

b03d4d4b.jpg

2bf74394.jpg

600bfb04.jpg

3b5686c0.jpg