Just lowering to do now

You ask, you get.

Just ordered my My Miester's so i have 3 parcels to come for me ;)

1. OE rear strut

2. TOM's front bumper

3. Miester R coilovers.

Woop Woop

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments lads,

Bought some wheel spacers today, 5mm all round, wheels sit nice in the arches now, still not quite happy with the fronts, might go bigger in the future!

Bee an expencive weekend for me and my car,

TOM's bumper

Miester R's

Locking wheel nuts plus alloy nuts

Wheels spacers all roung

2x Silver glanza decals as mine are worn.

Edit: Fog light gets wired in tomorrow!

Watch this space!

Dan.

have you had the 3 point OE rear strut brace mate? the glanza S is the same as the UK starlet so it wont fit unless you dont mind it coming into the boot rather than following the rake of your rear seats.

Jim

have you had the 3 point OE rear strut brace mate? the glanza S is the same as the UK starlet so it wont fit unless you dont mind it coming into the boot rather than following the rake of your rear seats.

Jim

That sucks! sure i can some-what bodge it, LOL'z

Thanks for the comments guys, i'll get you some pics when there here

Dan.

yes you can bodge it if you look at my topic on my glanza s you can see mine fitted, i have since removed it though and am getting the feet that bolt to the struts cut off and welded on the other side so it will actually fit properly

Jim

Getting the TOM's bumper from Aidan :thumbsup: blokey still hasn't got back to me about the spats.

Looking forward to next weekend, getting my coilovers on and getting my bumper,eyebrows,skirts and spoiler sprayed aswell.

Shit has hit the fan!

I have just told my mum about the coilovers and the bumper. she's not happy "why are you buying all this shit" "can't believe the amount of money you have spent and you can't even drive it"

Shes not happy. i mean really pissed. she has bar'd me from buying parts for it intill i have passed my test.

She is uber pissed abot the bumper "the one on there is fine" "you have ruinded the car".

Thats only a little of what she said.

FML

Best get that test passed matey, Even after two years of driving I get headace for opening the bonnet to check the oil let alone spend a full day cleaning it and buying parts is a whole different can of beans!!! :)

Have you booked your test?

x2! :)

Good luck with your test whenever it is Dan

Best get that test passed matey, Even after two years of driving I get headace for opening the bonnet to check the oil let alone spend a full day cleaning it and buying parts is a whole different can of beans!!! :)

Have you booked your test?