• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my parents where never like that with me. better off spending time and money on the car than pissing it up a wall buying booze and drugs lol

x2

the car is looking sweet, it will look amazing once slammed :) bet u cant wait to drive it

If your mom is in a shitty mood because she just needs a good ragging, PM me.

Ahahaha. Oh God, that's funny. That's really funny. You write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You know I've never heard anyone make that joke before. You're the first.'you're mom....' I've never heard anyone reference that outside program before. Because that's what she says on that show, right? Hmmm? And ye...ye..yet you've taken it and....and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. What a clever, smart girl you must be. To come up with a joke like that all by yourself. Mmmmm...that's so fresh too. Any Titantic jokes you want to throw at me as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. Mmmm? Cuz i'm here God you're so funny!

ROFL at Ste! legend!

Dude, my advice has always been this.....when your under your parents roof, it is best NOT to rock the boat too much. Suer u wana mod the car, but life is easier for all if u break your folks in gently, maybe involve them a bit, thats what i did. when i got the clear indicactors YEARS AND YEARS ago my folks came out to investigate and thought it was great, then they'd get to the point where they'd ask "so, whats next for her??".

sure u's will disagree, but dont rock the boat too much man, its not worth it for a bumper and some suspension, try gettin them to come round to the idea gently.

Phil.

I was taking the piss mate no need to write a big paragraph lol.

On a more serious note your car looks nice, always liked red cars with white wheels.

My sister has a red EP91 and the colour is amazing after a good polish.

I was taking the piss mate no need to write a big paragraph lol.

On a more serious note your car looks nice, always liked red cars with white wheels.

My sister has a red EP91 and the colour is amazing after a good polish.

I know you were LOL's

I do love the red. still need to give mine a good polish yet.

@ Phil, my perants don't mined me modding it (i think) i think see was a bit pissed about the money i have spent on her and that i can't drive it yet.

my mum tries to ignore how much i spend on mine i think. She doesn't get to involved, aslong as im happy with what im doing with it she is too. Its helps that my dad agrees with me at what to spend/buy next me too and she cant really moan about him :)

best leave the spending for abit though ay? let her calm down a little.. or buy small stuff and tell her it only cost you a tenner. :):D

Ahahaha. Oh God, that's funny. That's really funny. You write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You know I've never heard anyone make that joke before. You're the first.'you're mom....' I've never heard anyone reference that outside program before. Because that's what she says on that show, right? Hmmm? And ye...ye..yet you've taken it and....and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. What a clever, smart girl you must be. To come up with a joke like that all by yourself. Mmmmm...that's so fresh too. Any Titantic jokes you want to throw at me as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. Mmmm? Cuz i'm here God you're so funny!

haha when i was reading that you reminded me of some1!

StewieGriffin2%20400w.gif

Coilys look good mate :D

My old gel is the same, but she doesnt say much, but when I tell her how much something costs she goes off on one saying you need a bloody engine not a roll cage etc :p

Buy yea my Turbo kit and Willwoods will be here soon, thats 2k worth, better keep quiet :D :D

Good luck with booking the test and everything :D

P.S Ste after you mate ;) :D

Just finished cleaning an polishing the car...twice. wasn't happy with the first finish so i did it again. looks proper shiny. Wicked

I have my TOM's bumper now, still haven't seen it :D step-dad forgot it.....tit.

Get both new parts on, then show her, she will be fine about it, you might even get a comment that it "looks nice"!

My mums never too fussed about me modifying the car(s) because she knows I'm a bore when it comes to Paseo's. She knows I know everything about them and I get things at bargain prices if/when they come up. I did NOT tell her how much my roofrack set me back, but I just wanted it because its the rarest part of the options list :D

Get little odds and sods done before you can drive it, because thats when, like Phil said, she says "looks alright that, whats next?" and then you can say new engine, coilies, big spoiler, big turbo etc etc etc... :D

Good luck with your test mate, I have mine on the 22nd ;)

Booked my driving test today. soonest space i could get.....16th August. well i lie i could have done it on Friday the 13th :lol::( decided against it, LOL

Car is having its MOT booked tomorrow. Yepi!!

I have also put my TRD sticker on the passenger side of the dash. Looks awesome.