• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Car looks great on the Meisters Dan <_<

I've just had mine fitted as well and they are awesome!

Easily the best setup available in terms of cost and features.

If its any consolation I also passed on my 2nd attempt.

Its not til October but keep up the momentum and be ready for anything by polishing up your skills.

That also includes awareness (like your emergency stop) and observation (mirrors) and you could very well finish the test with a manoeveur e.g reverse park.

Could you please pm me what part numbers you used for your clear front indicator units and how much they were?

Its just mine need replacing and there are two types. One with reflective silver bit and one with just grey.

I take it yours is the reflective type (the curved part inside the unit) which is what I'm after?

That'd be really helpful dude.

Cheers

Joz

Im still pretty pissed of about it. I agree the car looks so much better now is on coilies.

Going to start going out in this now. Still haven't drove it yet.

I'll look into that tonight Joz when I get home from work.

Well.....Good news.

As i previously said i booked my test for the 7 october, i have manged to get a earlyer slot. 1 September, i'll be driving in no time :lol:

Also:

41297_420946690673_608245673_4775483_2538324_n.jpg

USDM FTW. got some cambe on the go aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

well the stickers are of now!!!!

Passed my test on wednesday, been driving around in it quite abit now, so cool but is so bumpy with he coilovers LOL wheels scraping the arches all the time.

The brakes are fucing awfull!!!! need pads over the weekends and i plan on getting some drilled an vented discs with braided lines aswell.

ging to be giving the car a service aswell.

Driving is awesome! the amount of people staring at my car is unreal!!!

yea i noticed when i put my meisters on it turned my ride into awful comfort lol bumpy as hell thats why i would not get coilovers again tbh there are meant for track mostly so.... i am happy with stock shocks with decent lowering springs on alot more comfy and handles a butey.. glad your enjoying your ride dude!

Car look insane mate shame about the breaks I found just putting greenstuff in helped loads as mine were shit to if you need me to do stickers again but smaller Mate just give us a shout

My pads were worn to fcuk when I took them out, Greenstuff were a million times better but I'd also get braided lines and DOT 5.1 Toyota Brake Fluid also! Braking is so much better now I can't even describe. I wouldn't want Greenstuff in the GT though, will need some more heavy duty pads in that I reckon!

Im on a business policy mate.

Well i have orderd a service kit, ADL fliters and NGK plugs (bkr5eix or what ever they are) and some ADL pads, pad were a whopping £8.63 !

gunna order some vented and grooved discs soon and maybe some braided lines..

i have sorted the suspention out now, i have taken the spacers out now, no more rub in the arches, i have adjusted the coilies now, running 12 clicks from soft at the front and 5 at the rear, nice and comfy B)