I work for new forset motor factors on 150 quid a week Lol.

I will be keeping both cars. The Ae86 is going to be a track slag. And I'm on my perents insurance policy because I help them out with a few things. So I can drive any car on there fleet witch is under a 1.6 because of my age. One of my family members died when I was young and left me some money for my first car witch I didn't use. So I'm using

That on the ae.

Ahhhh the joys of living with you're perents ahaa.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i admire you dan, i cant save for shit lol, im a sparky and earn good money but am still always skint and the cars sucks it all up lol also still at home with mum and brothers lol, house or car, car wins every time :thumbsup:

Lol @ shorty.

I've been talking to rubix_cube, and getting an AE is sort of a bad idea. It will be used for drifting and I will need to learn to drift witch means chrashing and etc and I couldn't do that to an AE. So there is a change of plan. I'm going to get an s13 project/drift car. Why? Cheap. And the parts are very available. It will be along project and only be used off road intil I can insure it properly in a few years. I It's illegal to street drift anyway. This also

Means I don't have to save either woooo. Win

And the glanza, I have had a quote to spray the parts. I'm going to book it for a few weeks. It's going to look epic.

no! i had bonnet, wings, front bumper, and 96 oem lip done for £300!! and he gave me the leftover paint for touching in any chips on the car! hes based in southampton but if you fancy the drive dan then fire me a pm and ill sort you his details :thumbsup:

no! i had bonnet, wings, front bumper, and 96 oem lip done for £300!! and he gave me the leftover paint for touching in any chips on the car! hes based in southampton but if you fancy the drive dan then fire me a pm and ill sort you his details :thumbsup:

wow thats a very good price, £200 is a good price for a bumper, spoiler, spats and eye lids, my work is about £200 for a bumper.

^^^ double post Iphone bastard.

i made a awesome discovery last night, twas looking at insureance for an s13 @ 18 with no ncb is 2,700 witch is do-able and thats cheaper than insureing a Glanza V, this is just on one site ATM (moneysupermarket) i'll shop around but insuring an s13 18 can be done :wub:

Back to the Glanza S.... going to give the car a nice clean today, it needs it. and i also going to put these stickers on

60280_433646535673_608245673_5061024_3663336_n.jpg

DONT WORRY, THEY'RE GOING ON THE REAR WINDOW!!!!! with some other stickers aswell. but now, time for food

Well, Bad times went to the shop and had an accident, cut along story short ive hit my bumper and smashed an indercater lense. i have manged to t-cut the other paint form my car and the black marks of and i have replaced my indercater lenses. so im now JDM orange. i still cant believe it. im a dick, i won't say anymore because you don't know hows reading

since i had the t-cut out and buff thing tool out i have polished the whole car and "lifted" the paint so....ITS RED AND BRIGHT AGAIN!!! Shinys as Joz's EP i would have taken a photo but iPhone photos are shit. and the marks on the bumper are only just noticable. tomorrow im gunna polish her again and put a nice coat of wax on.