• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40359_419805655673_608245673_4745675_7842644_n.jpg

40052_419806250673_608245673_4745694_8278250_n.jpg

Bad news 1: Because of the Miesters i can't use my greddy strut brace <_<

Bad news 2: I failed my driving test....why? didn't stop quick enough in my "controled" stop

Sooooo........Pissed off. FML

bad news about the driving test dan:( dont let it bother you, i failed my test 2ce! its just your luck on the day buddy! its a bit of a pain in the ass but im sure youll do it next time!

ohh and the car looks loads better! whats the deal witht he miesters getting in the way of the strut brace? <_<

Thanks. I'm going to look at booking another when I get home from work.

The bar just goes over the damping adjuster so the bar won't go down. I think I'm just going to put some washers in now.

Bad look on the Test mate, youll get it next time, I passed the second time, they say the better drivers pass second time anyway hahaha

The car looks mint with the meisters on aswell and same with my mates glanza he had to take the rear strut brace off to set up the damping setting on his BC's and then put it back on when he was happy with it, looks like youll have to do the same mate.

Bad look on the Test mate, youll get it next time, I passed the second time, they say the better drivers pass second time anyway hahaha

The car looks mint with the meisters on aswell and same with my mates glanza he had to take the rear strut brace off to set up the damping setting on his BC's and then put it back on when he was happy with it, looks like youll have to do the same mate.

Thats totally wrong, otherwise you would of passed first time :lol:

Unlucky though bud <_<

Car looks 10x better with the meist's on!!!!

you say that but its true, my friend passed first time and hes alway crashing into things and my mate who passed first time is a really good driver, same with my cousins <_<

Thanks for the kind words guys :lol:

Oh mate shame about the test, but its not the end of the world <_<

Can you please give that car a damn good freakin polish! :lol:

If not, pay for my petrol to get to you one day and il do it for you!

But, none the less, the car looks stunning now its lowered!

Oh mate shame about the test, but its not the end of the world <_<

Can you please give that car a damn good freakin polish! :lol:

If not, pay for my petrol to get to you one day and il do it for you!

But, none the less, the car looks stunning now its lowered!

Yeah, needs a polish and a clean :o