Has Anyone Seen This As An Optional Extra Befor?

As in Nanglebadger? Is there a brochure or sales leaflet that was produced for the glanza like they do with all the toyota range?

Damien

I believe they did Damien and i want it lol

agreed phil is optional extras guru. thiink he has a PHD in it haha

theres a post on here in the info section about all the optional extras i believe

its in the wiki section

Well, Porsche and BMW amongst others offer LED illuminated sill plate covers these days, maybe Toyota was well before its time, both in taste and prestige :)

fret not, I am here.

yes that is the optional dash top box, i am FRANTICALLY trying to find oone of these for my motor, but everyone that jay spots on the auctions is a horrific price, so for now the search continues, unless someone has one they want to sell me????????????????????????????????????????????????????

as for the sill lights - no. they are not OEM. if done right tho, would be cool lol...i'm so sad.

and yes there is at least one options brochure, I've had LENGTHY viewing/drooling sessions over Jay's, would love to get my hands on my own copy.

again - if anyone has one of those dash top trays, let me know, i will have it now! dont have the passenger airbag so i want this baby! HARD! as poor Jay knows from my insistant PMs about getting me one!

Phil.

i have seen that add before its not a neon light

its just a silver sticker that has reflected when someone has taken the pic

does anyone one know if the paseo dashboard glove box will fit a starlet? they look the same to me but not sure.

fret not, I am here.

yes that is the optional dash top box, i am FRANTICALLY trying to find oone of these for my motor, but everyone that jay spots on the auctions is a horrific price, so for now the search continues, unless someone has one they want to sell me????????????????????????????????????????????????????

as for the sill lights - no. they are not OEM. if done right tho, would be cool lol...i'm so sad.

and yes there is at least one options brochure, I've had LENGTHY viewing/drooling sessions over Jay's, would love to get my hands on my own copy.

again - if anyone has one of those dash top trays, let me know, i will have it now! dont have the passenger airbag so i want this baby! HARD! as poor Jay knows from my insistant PMs about getting me one!

Phil.

my glanza had one.. thought it was a cheap nasty ebay thing so i ripped it out chucked it ;)

nahhh did i fook. ive got an airbag ;) :wacko:

my glanza had one.. thought it was a cheap nasty ebay thing so i ripped it out chucked it ;)

nahhh did i fook. ive got an airbag ;) :wacko:

woooooooah im glad you put that bit lol

i was actually thinking phil is going to kill you lol

free bump so bucket sees this :(

i almost had a stroke there! and i dont mean the down-town-lester-brown type; the self love type; the love-thy-self type; the shakin hands with the govenor of love type! i mean shit type!

bucket....seriously now, do u have one right enough?? PM me if u would like to part with it if u do.

i should warn u...if u are pullin my leg, i will probably shed tears, and i mean that! i NEED one of these!

Phil.

The Mazda Eunos Cosmo had a great LED Sideskirt Logo which looked fantastic when lit. But saying that, if Toyota made one - it would surely be more of a dull-ish green?

Bump for Bucket and Stevie to have a looksie.