nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i wont give up im just fed up of being skint 24/7 !

ive ordered a droplink but now looking at it i dont think it will fit its from my local motorfactors and just looks like a long bolt with 2 bushes but my ol one has a ball joint on top

the garage want £100 for changing two pieces of rubber , i dont want to pay it but ima have to lol

breaking is just as much hassle as fixing it though , loose loads to paypal fees then bank fees for transferring then postin everythin then if people complain refunds etc lol

the garage want £100 for changing two pieces of rubber , i dont want to pay it but ima have to lol

breaking is just as much hassle as fixing it though , loose loads to paypal fees then bank fees for transferring then postin everythin then if people complain refunds etc lol

that a good reason to not break this car ! your so close fella dont stop now!

did you sort out the brakes?

what i do is if the piston is right back let the hand brake cable right off and run the engine and pump the pedal and then try the handbrake i wouldnt pull the handbrake up if you havnt pressed the pedal

also to tell if its seized take the caliper off and work the handbrake lever on the caliper and you should see the piston move but watch out as brake fluid might come out so dont be near paint work mate :)

i sat there or an hour n half this mornin tryin to drill the bushes out i snapped 3 drill bits and my saw ! lol

i do love my car i love hearing it scream i just just wish i had a garge or space to do the car but i dont :)

If your lucky you can free off seized pistons. Just keep trying to work it with a wind back tool or use the handbrake or foot brake. Thats if you have a piston wind back tool? If it still wont go back or forward after trying these things. loosen the bleed nipple and try winding it back with the wind back tool. If that fails then its up to you what you do next lol. Possibly set it on fire or take your anger out with a large hammer :D

Mot's do suck tho and i can see why this is a ballache :)

haha cool ill try that bogie thing is the piston moves ok when using brake just not handbreak lol

Awwww....... Man...... U gonna be doing all that..... I can see all the posts now..... :)

dont expect it anytime soon , but yeah i aint fussed with a new car ill just make mine faster :D

so any paseo engine? wont 5e pistons fit in a 4e block or somthing?

look for the 5efe or the 5efhe engines, i think the 5efhe have got a better cams tho, and 5e pistons will fit in a 4e but the rods are longer in the 5e,