nice!

like said to my bro before who wants a GT this is one of the best on the forum! OEM look ftw ;)

cheers mate sometimes i think about kitting it but i dont think i could do that to it.

I want some of them :p

get some bought mate think hes got some left over

LOVE this car, it was this GT that made me decide to bite the bullet and buy one :p fantastic job!

ah thanks :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont know if to just go for the 200bhp mark for now till ive got myself settled in a house and forge it in a years time.

all i need is a plug and play ecu , ram horn manifold and a fmic and get the ct9 rebuilt or would i be better of buying a gt spec ct9 of enzo. either way going to be best part of a grand. is it worth it for an extra 30+ hp???

i need to do something had the same power for about year n half

CT9 rebuild is a waste for such little power, go for TD04 or just get a used CT9 to tide you over

if i get 200bhp that would do me for a year then sell that set up and go forged.

id rather have my ct9 rebulit then buy a 2nd hand td04 kit

their kits are immense. not heard of a bad one. also not heard of them cracking etc. worst that happens is something don't fit right and he compensates tremendously. i received 200 quid for a civic rad and fan. top guy. only problem i found was hes in sri lanka so pming takes a while toreply to time differencei tink. you won't be dissapointed with a godzilla kit for your forged 5e your building :)