Guest cheshireglanza
think we are meeting up mate yeah but dont know where lol thats johns department as im useless with directions lol

i will give john text near the time then has he's on hols

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i purchessed track time but aint recieved any info on breifing times or anythin like that can anyone help? Really looking forward to this now and is anyone convoyin from the stoke area pm me n we will sort out a convoy. matt

tickets gonna be handed out at the corby service station at 8 clock, at JF we waited there till half 8 then all the other car's was queing up to get it too hence the traffic, i think tickets at 8 leave at 10 past lastest then have hug's and ksses at the stand instead of the service station ;)

anyone want to meet up in mornignwere prob gonna be at the thurrock service's 6-half 6

yeah yeah ile be thereee

dont worry dudes its going to be different this time. im getting tickets at 7.30 from Jo i will then hand out tickets AS SOON AS poeple turn up. il be coming to you not the other weay round this way no ones waiting. then poeple can either wait till everyones ready or head on to the show early and beat the ques :(

ok steve, I have faith lol

Right track guys will be getting a PM with info in but just incase il post it up here too :lol:

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}This is the rules for people going on track

* they MUST attend their briefings. if you do not attend you will not be given a wrist band and will NOT be allowed on the track and no refund will be issued (if on track more than once you MUST attend both briefings) briefing times will be on pack im giving on the day and so will all the info.

* they must bring BOTH parts of their driving license (paper and card)

* all cars will not to be sound tested before being allowed on the track.

* no slicks allowed

* all drivers and passengers must be fully covered and wear helmets.

* forms need to be completed (will be handed out on day) and taken to briefing and your car number applied in rear windows (if you are ont rack more than once you will have two different numbers)

* front lights have to be taped.

* passengers have to be over the age of 18.

Any questions please ask :)

@ Luke looks like there is a RR \/\/\/\/

Mobile Rolling Road

M-Tech Automotive offers the very latest engine management systems, engine and 4WD/RWD conversions, Dyno-Dynamics rolling road, mapping & tuning. Only £45 for 3 runs, a print out of your cars current performance and an array of next-step professional advice. www.mtechautomotive.co.uk

thats from the JF2 website

*** 2 SPARE TICKETS AVAILABLE***

right guys got 2 spare tickets up for sale as unfortunatly someone has to pull out

If interested please PM either me or Durmz if interested. Thanks :o

@Markoos- after a lot of searching I've found some details on the 0-60 feature

0-60 Sprint Test

Push your performance on the 0-60 sprint and see how you compare against the most powerful Japanese performance cars. Times are measured with state-of-the-art timing equipment for accurate results so donâ??t miss the opportunity to see what your car can do. Sprint tickets are £5 per run or £12 for 3 runs. The fastest time on the day within each category (FWD, RWD, and 4WD) will also win a trophy.