• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right then

on a more positive note i got some blue led 501 bulbs for my side lights today

so here we go (pics aint the best in the world)

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

some led number plate lights to be had i think.... these have made quite a difference!!!!

will be ordering some stickers very very soon too! :)

hi guys

i had emailed the readers rides department of Retro Cars magazine 4 months ago, and had no response over the past 3 months, anyway today i had my usuall look through the magazines in WHSmiths, low and behold i see my car on the readers rides page of retro cars magazine!!!!!

DSCN0205.jpg

what a shocker!!!

a little update guys

finnished stickering my back window up now

and have some photos for you all

new stickers

DSCN0304.jpg

the now finnished window

DSCN0303.jpg

enjoy... and more updates to come over the coming months...... hopefully some more exciting ones :D

Looks flippin MINT dude.

Love that colour, and love the retro look. Would look nice modified but to be honest like you say you want to keep standard, for a first car you can't go wrong with this. Looks awsome standard anyway to be honest so keep it as is. :(

Keep the updates coming :D

Whoot whoot :D Xxxxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hellooo guys a little, but long overdue update!!!!!!

i now have 85% tints in the two rear quater windows, a uksc sunstrip, wind defectors and a few other new stickers!!!!!!!! photos to come this weekend!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

right i need to start updating this thread again!!!!! ihave a few low resolution low quality photos to get the ball rolling!!!!! B)

i high quality only photoshoot will be happening this summer so ignore the quality of these

new pedals have gone in along with a pernonalised gear knob

SAM_0444.jpg

wind deflectors and the club sticker!!!!

SAM_0022.jpg

SAM_0024.jpg

wind deflectors and tints

SAM_0391.jpg

i found another blue ep70 practically on my door step, great owner whos unable to get on the forum but very willing for his car to be appriciated!!!! i have first dibs if it goes up for sale cause im greedy B)

SAM_0434.jpg

SAM_0435.jpg

SAM_0436.jpg

hope you guys like what im doing to the car!!!

another load of updates to come over the next few months while the car has anothe hardcore tidy up like it did last summer!!!!! it is booked in for a carb clean and set up, a new clutch slave cylinder turned up today and a new clutch master is due to arrive very very soon!!!!!!!

enjoy