TT`s 6p3 Sportif !!END OF PROJECT!!

Thats defintetly what it needs liam, TTE spoiler, glanza bumper with the exhaust nicely lined up, just a bit loathed to spend like 2 or 3 hundred quid spraying it and getting it fitted when i want a GT:/ cant make my mind up as i love the way it drives, just on fast country roads your foots just buried the whole time!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Decided im keeping it, love the thing too much and i have spent too much time and money to get rid just yet. Big update on the 5th or 5th of september, A few new items i have bought are getting sprayed and blended into the rest of the bodywork when it gets freshened up...

Cannot fecking wait :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

here we go then, rather big update this one...

1.Evo 8 FQ Seats

2.TTE Spoiler, Glanza Rear bumper

3.Full Machine polish

Car is yet to be waxed and its fresh out of the paintshop, so will get some photos of it when its waxed up :D

Photo090.jpg

Photo091.jpg

Photo092.jpg

Photo093.jpg

Photo094.jpg

Photo095.jpg

Exhaust needs a bit of alignment, may get it at a JDM angle as well...

Thanks for looking:D

Thanks lads! and yeh Idrees they are absolutely fantastic, arguably the best mod i have done to the car bar lowering it! Offer unreal support, literally have to CLIMB in and out of them! Someone needs to buy yours!!!

And thanks for the opinions, makes me want to spend even more money :D . Comments like that especially luke:P

Thanks Ryan, Think your right about it looking more serious!

And man im still a bit gutted about yours! Dont know of any more 6P3s now:( And i got one dude, bought it off micky boy as he lives up the road from me, but thanks anyway:)

And Too right shaun, goes with the handling:P, and yeh the doorcards let it down, i do have the rear bench though so may get some ideas there.

Just wondering do i get my 98Spec glanza seats trimmed in the same material as the fronts? as you cant really notice the difference now tbh!

Or do i do my doorcards in the material?

Thanks