Cars You Like But Nobody Else Does

Seen this on another forum and thought it was quite a good idea. Cars you love but nobody seems to be that big on them. Can be anything really.. heres mine :

Honda Beat

01.jpg

Honda City Turbo II 'Bulldog'

city2.jpg

Nissan Pao

01.jpg

Nissan Be-1

01w.jpg

Nissan Figaro

2334235_2.jpg

Yeah ok, I have a japanese addiction!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen this on another forum and thought it was quite a good idea. Cars you love but nobody seems to be that big on them. Can be anything really.. heres mine :

Honda Beat

01.jpg

Honda City Turbo II 'Bulldog'

city2.jpg

Nissan Pao

01.jpg

Nissan Be-1

01w.jpg

Nissan Figaro

2334235_2.jpg

Yeah ok, I have a japanese addiction!

sooo you say that alla that cars are ugly? lol

i like the Tom's racing rims but no one like that rims... lol

ok, you are all gonna hate me for this, but I have an obsession with Renault 4s.

seriously, everytime i'm in France i actively go lookin for them. When i was there in September last year i picked up a model Renault 4, a Renault 4 magazine, and a newspaper like thing on them. I was like a kid at crimbo! want to gather more of the collectable models next time i'm back over, but harder to find than i imagined!

anyways, here's some pics of ones i took last year. what i didnt know was that they were actually released in the UK too, found out my aunt used to own one! i would honestly buy one of these just to own it and look at it. i think they're immense! full of character!

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0027-2.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0002-8.jpg

DSC_0017-2.jpg

DSC_0018-2.jpg

seriously, u have no idea. i love these things. if i ever relocate to france in my old age, u WILL find me in one of these if u come visit old-retired-Badger.

Phil.

Phil that's a bag of shit. :wub:

The funny thing about this topic is that I know ALOT of people who don't like Starlets.

Lol phil That ia awful!! :)

And I dont know one girl that likes the look of starlets! lol

behave, its fuckin sexual!!!! thats retro styling! u kids have no sense of french culture.

if i buy one it has to be a french one, left hand drive, for proper authenticity!

where Riko is a Japanese man born in a Saudi man's body, i was born a french person is a northern irish body, i need to move there now!

and buy one!

and refresh it.

totally OEM spec restoration.

only, blurple.

Phil.

Me either, my EP91 used to get called "the grannymobile" or they'd say "it's an old granny's car". :wub:

yeh grandad car mine used to get called, now my brothers driving around in a multicolored civic, and his mate drive a fita punto,i come out better off in our arguements now lmfao

Take the Beat down Sammy, as I wubbed those when you were a toddler. Cheeky little things, I need one with the Zebra interior, NEED. A multitude of people have questioned my taste for cars, querying why I had the fascination for "shit" :wub:

I have quite an unhealthy fascination for this car, amongst many, MANY other atrocities:

sc100_lotus_small.jpg

Also Phil, I am but not characterised by one nationality, but rather I am the amalgamation of many, I prefer the reference of Racial Mutt :)

Nah, its just the K11 Micra, the K10 March SuperTurbo is the one you're looking for. I do quite like the aboves too

Do you know if those in the pictures are a JDM model or they have just had a bodykit?