A Third Ep For Badgersports Inc

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah we cant man, this thing has to be able to go where no other BadgerSports Inc can go....Beyond the Speedbump!

Phil.

they bad over your way? the main road down from me had lots of them!

bad enough!

What lies beyond the speedbump? I shall never know! am i missing anything? i doubt it! am i curious? sure. But is a lower strut brace more important in life than...eeuuggghhhh...shopping centres and car parks...well, if u have to ask, u aint cornering right! lol

Phil.

cheers buddy! greatly appreciate your feedback!!!

also, on a side note because i know u'll see it here, i'm thinking of sticker-bombing the underside of my bonnet, similar to your wheels, ever since i saw it done to that bumper on Speedhunters. reckon it could look funky!

Phil.

Sounds Like a plan!

I'm going to have to buy some stickers as I cant print them and colour is what its all about but going to try and make as many as I can. I will keep you updated on mine and forward on what I can make my friend.

Also you'll find it abit easier than me as you'll be applying on a flat. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

sorry mate only saw this question now.

its easy man, the hardest part is reconnecting the speedo cable into the back of the cluster. i can't do it lol. but getting the plastic surrounds off is easy.

Update

Ok, been a few things going on with this. Ignore the wheels as those are temporary, its getting some OEM split 5 spoke 14"s from Mark's GT as I dont want to risk my sis roaming about on un-declared aftermarket alloys. the S came with OEM alloys so changing to other OEM alloys is grand.

Car has recently had some Glanza skirts fitted courtesy of Alan E (cheers bro!) as well as a Remus backbox that used to be on my car and Joz's prior to that, Starlet specific and looks the same as the OEM TTE ones. win.

Joel has also kindly provided some clear side repeaters, and mark fitted the stock lower suspension from his GT to it, only the front so far, awaiting new shocks for the rear. Repeaters are off a corolla, so she is OEM all round incase any cops / insurance folks come a-knocking.

also, took the drivers side door strips off...to find the strip has been applied with silicone to the door...letting in water, rusting a f**k load of paint off the damn door!!!!!!!! f**kin well pissed when we peeled the strip off to find that! rust = FAIL! so gonna get it down to Alan to repaint the door as cant have her rockin about with a rusty door!!!! also removed the Toyota emblem off the boot and fitted a Yaris wiper.

will get some decent pics once the door and wheels are sorted and we get it properly polished up.

but here's a random side-on taster. Skirts FTW!

DSC_0052.jpg

Phil.

Looks sweet mate, how did u fit the side skirts, did u drill into the body for the side push in clips? I just fitted some to mine today as well. You stole my idea of a new rear wiper as well, fitted a Tarago one.

cheers

Ralph

cheers dude!!!! i'll have it smartened up a bit more shortly i hope.

Joel - really??? top lad yourself!!! also, i need to bring it to let u and alan see the door on wednesday for 5 miutes, can't stay long as Mrs Badger may be there or on her way up at least, but u wont believe the door when u see it. i'll not ruin the surprise further, but lets just say it needs fixed!

Phil.

OEM shoes!!! we have some split 5 spokes here for it, 14" so bigger and wider than the 13s that were on it.

see, for insurance mate it MUST be OEM and obviously so. even speedies would be pushin it to be honest. i think Mark's OEM split 5s will look cool, but i'm an OEM nerd!

Phil.

my poor door ;) its light weight at one side now!!

and shoes before spoilers ;) !!

OEM Shoes... thank god!

I thought it was going to be high heels or the likes ;)