A Third Ep For Badgersports Inc

Boo :p

provisional is being sent for :p soon ill be on the road driving it instead or round and round my driveway :p

new seats are awsome!

only thing i want done to it now is a black steering wheel and my windows tinted then itlll be ready for action :p

by the way phils right..no lowering springs cause then i cant put alot of shopping in my car cause itll make it scrub!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously who doesnt drop it 60mm at the back and 80mm at the front and then chop a coil out :p anyone who doesnt can only be described as some sort of homasexual :p

All sensible, cheap and comfort mods, nothing loopy

Cheers Joel, you will need to talk to phil bought that, Im hoping to pop down with some subs to see Alan 2mo at somepoint

all good in the Badger Hood.

indeed, picked up a little somethin for it from Jays yesterday, I trust mark will have commenced working on it by the time i is home from work!

Joel, wednesday suits me fine sir, but i'm working, so does the evening suit??

Phil.

i thought you was learning too?

because it sounds like your saying it as if you've passed lol

or am i confusing you with ryan? lol

yep, still learning.....but finding it very boring. theres no freedom :thumbsup:

ive got a feeling i know whats going down but this is just a pure guess, im not gunna say it on here because i mite be right and people will be like yeah awesome, or i could be wrong and look like a flid lmfao

but im sure with phillious and markus around everything will be aaaaaaaaok