A Third Ep For Badgersports Inc

Last nite I was set a mission, find an EP91 for my sister.

Two phone calls first to Jay who reminded me Joel had access to a 5 door a while back, then to Joel, to discover an EP in stock with his father!

Went to view this evening, and in a day or two a 1998 White Starlet S will be joining the EP ranks of our driveway!!!!!

THATS RIGHT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nanglebadger corrupts his siblings, one at a time!

So, that took...less than 24 hours to source and agree on a Starlet! UKSCNI to the rescue good and proper!

My thanks to Jay, to Joel and Alan and their dad! these lads dont hang around!!!!!!!!

My sister is over the moon!

And before you all start, dont get any ideas about modifying it too much! it'll belong to a 17 year old girl!!! there will be no glanza front ends goin on here! lol!!!

once it lands here at BadgerSports Inc Head Office she will be getting one hell of a clean inside and out, thats the ONLY thing she needs!!!! is just some TLC!

Nanglebadger does it again! Corrupting the Innocent since 1983!

Phil.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

ahhhh how sweet :lol: hope your sis likes it. i bet you will modify it ;) i had a stupidly modified corsa at 18 and im a girl and loved it!!!

xxxx

couldnt have gone to a more worthy family :lol:

who are you trying to fool phil this thing will have after market and optional goodies in no time

tell your sister good luck with it and enjoy the ride

joel

Shes 17? I'm 17 ;)

I think once its in possession of Sir Philious Badgersport, it will have a makeover. Not only a couple of polishing cloths and elbow grease, it will have a TTE Spoiler, Speedlines and a TTE Exhaust, just to add simple touches... Might get a dose of sitting lower to the ground and possibly some interior enhancements... :D

We know what your like Phil, we know what your like. :lol:

Shes 17? I'm 17 :D

I think once its in possession of Sir Philious Badgersport, it will have a makeover. Not only a couple of polishing cloths and elbow grease, it will have a TTE Spoiler, Speedlines and a TTE Exhaust, just to add simple touches... Might get a dose of sitting lower to the ground and possibly some interior enhancements... :o

We know what your like Phil, we know what your like. :lol:

You fucking pimp, don't you already have a lass? ;)

haha i knew u lot would demand pics!!!!

u dont need pics, she's a 17 year old version of ME!!!! have that for a fantasy!!! lol.

i have no doubt mark and i will tidy it up a little bit, its true that i cant help myself with an EP, but it isn't mine, and it wont be my insurance - its one thing for me to roll around with only select bits declared, but i wouldnt screw with her insurance like that, just in case.

its got the optional Momo 4 spoke alloys on it! they're class!!!!!!

pics when it lands home, i'll be getting before and after pics from when mark and I set to it!

Phil.

Well, they actually went and collected the car today, so she's home and has had a scrub, some SRP treatment, lots of tar remover, the interior attacked with CIF Bathroom spray and the rough side of a sponge, headlight bulbs changed for my old HID-look bulbs and about 7 stickers removed!

I have dubbed it "Project Albino Badger", no doubt my sister has a more girly name for it!

anyways, pics! Standard UK Spec EP91 Starlet S. OK, after a quick wash and before anything else:

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

pretty darn good nick!! nothing untoward for a car of this age as we all know!

and after some BadgerSports Inc handy work by Nanglebadger, Father Badger, and Little Sister Badger!

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

The Albinos enjoy the sunlight too!

DSC_0200.jpg

Project BadgerSports meets Project Albino Badger

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

Phil.

Wicked, you should get a ' BadgerSports Inc ' banner for you gate ahaa,

P.S im only 17, have even passed my driving test and just look at my build thread.

Any whoo, Looking good man, tell you're sis to sign up.

DSC_0203.jpg

POTM?

lol thanks lads! i'll keep a watchful eye over this, as will Mark. and yes thats my sister, the proud owner of Project Albino Badger, sister to your ADMIN staff...hint hint :(:p ...and to a protective Pandamonium, and securely guarded behind electric gates, 3 dogs, one rooster and her boyfriend, who just brought me a bottle of Guinness Black Lager, and as such is in my VERY good books!!!! hahahahaha.

i've told her she can sign up but to stay out of the NSFW section as it is unsuitable lol!

a white TTE spoiler is required me thinks.

Phil.

Nice one Badgersport Inc!

I tell you what, fook the speedlines. Get those momo's on some lower profile tyres and slam it, it would look B-E-A-UTIFUL!

P.S. Peashooter. Keep it (as its standard - insurance and all) and just chop the end curl off and put a bolt on tip in. Little oval slash cut jobbie would complete the cleanliness. Would look great!