A Third Ep For Badgersports Inc

lol its not revolutionary styling folks dont get too excited, its a little idea i picked up off here tbh, thought i'd try my hand at it. so ye u have probably guessed correct dude.

main colour and first additional colour added to centre console. picked up an OEM strut for her from Jay so thats sitting in first coat of main colour, ready for a second coat this evening. mark's on a mission to find the second additional colour, its proving a little obnoxious to find :thumbsup::lol:

Phil.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that looks almost exactly like the Starlet I'm selling, white 3 door, no spoiler, optional extra Momo's, only difference being I have removed my bump strips. :thumbsup:

indeed, i did inspect your for sale ad before we bought this.

no point removing these bump strips, its gonna be used in town and for for and tech, i.e. car parks, no sense taking them off if they can save her doors for her.

Phil.

You've got the nice plain bump strips though, I had the horrible green/yellow things on mine lol.

Would have been a bit of a mission for you to come all the way over here, did you get that one local?

Thank you so much joel and alan for the birthday present :(

the car looks amazin! looks brand new again :thumbsup:

George :)

anytime George we are glad we could make the car shine once more, but most the credit goes to alan as he did most of the work i just did the fine bits :(

will have to get the wax i was telling phil about up to you guys let you have a go with it maybe put more shine on it.

joel

lol, indeed, massive thanks to both Joel and Alan for last nite, over 2.5hrs or so spent bringing the paint back from what can only be described as matt white, to a white u could do your hair and make up in!!!! the difference is like nite and day!!! really chuffed with how it came up! thanks gents!

there will also be no pink paint goin on i assure u lol.

George is just what we call our sis, its not her actual name, it just stuck after i called her it a long time ago lol!

Anyhoos, strut needs its white finished this evenin, and mark is on the hunt for another small tub of paint!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

so, having had an all over polish from Alan-E and Joel, and some GT seats courtesy of her brother's GT, Project Albino Badger also received a tasty couple of treats from a certain LukEP! such a legend of a guy!

DSC_0203-1.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

Angry Green Panda - he say, UKSCNI fur winz!

DSC_0208.jpg

Phil.

• 1 month later...

Now with:

Pioneer black and green head unit

Stealth mounted Sony Xplod 6x9s

Black leather Glanza steering wheel

since mine is bein a tosser my sis has kindly leant me her beast for the remainder of the week, thought it only fair we add a few bits to it for her to compensate!

will most likely be gettin a couple of bits from my bay in the near future due the necessary changes coming this weekend. :thumbsup:

Phil.

Nice Phil, another EP91 in the family is cool. Congrats to your sister :thumbsup: (or congrats to you Albino badger :) )

We have 4 EP91 in ours.

I have one, my brother has 2 (both are being customized) and my sister bought one this summer, its a 1998 model.

Me and my brother have lowered it 40mm in the front and 35mm in the back, with new dampers and springs.

The bumpers were painted at toyota a week after we bought it.

Also have fitted som org. starlet floormats. Reflet rear lights, avensis side indicators, and some clear lenses for front indicators.

And the car came even with org. toyota bluetooth kit wich costs £300

oh and I almost forgot, org. toyota 15" wheels

17bcd85e.jpg