A Third Ep For Badgersports Inc

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol there will be no lowering, this aint my car. it needs to be able to go over speed bumps and into multi storey car parks and all that sort of nonsense. i.e. all the places mine cant go!!! lol.

she did contemplate makin me a bad offer for mine, but mum told her to say it and then RUN!!!!!!!!! lol!

Phil.

phil why dont you bring your sister and her other half to the meet in bangor?

she can use the simulator as a driving lesson and the white ep can meet her brothers and sisters you know that it makes sense :(

joel

lol awesome, my Mrs is on the lookout for a white EP91 N/A at the minute, how cool is that. That'll be three Starbos in my family too. :p

Starlet looks tidy mate, looking forward to seeing the first modification :(

oyea phil was talking to alan about that polish he used he said if you want to come to our place or the garage some night/day he will give the car a run over with this stuff i have no idea what it is but its only sold to the trade as far as i know.

joel

I'm liking what I see, the new addition aint bad either :p :P :p

Looks a minter mate fairplay but it WONT stay standard it just wont. Everyone says they will keep their car standard at one point :p

im glad im not the only one that corrupts family members my sister is infact the only one without a starlet i have the V mum and dad each have an albino starlet much like sister badgers dads has the TTE spoiler, and mum has the luminous green starlet to 4 starlets and and a peugeot in the drive :L

u sir, are AWESOME!!!!! thats some serious goin!

well today i put a wee UKSCNI decal on both my car and Albino Badger that LukEP sent me, and Mark took a head stagger and has fitted the GT front seats from his GT into her car too - undecided as to the back seats yet. we've also gone with a black calipers and white carriers for the breaks, again, Mark set about that today, and he also sprayed up the centre console surround in white, but we have some additional detailing to do to that for her as soon as we pick up the necessary paint.

it is also scheduled to go back to see Alan-E and Joel for a full buff job to restore the paint!

bad influence on our poor sis we are!

also, topic moved to Rides section.

Phil.

lol u do sense that yes mate. gonna employ it in the bay too. final colour was decided on this evening, so just need a wee tub of paint from halfords and we can crack on....so far, the only expense will be that tub of paint, everything else has already been present in the garage! not bad!

Phil.

I have always contemplated it... Might do it when money is more free. Want to do some kinda smart design with some greens, blacks and pinks. Not sure how though yet. Want it to go with the PaseoPIMP forum background and also the pink TC sticker on my rear window.

YOU BITCH! Steal my ideas :p

Always been an idea. Want to do something quite wacky with the engine bay, so its a cute respectable, not-so-modified Paseo on the outside, and like... different on the inside.

totally feelin ya man! basically our approach with this as it has to be practical and sensible and not draw unwanted attention, so only subtle stuff will be goin on.

sorry to steal your paint idea man, it was my sis's idea outside earlier lol! but there's no pink involved!

Phil.