A Third Ep For Badgersports Inc

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers raffi dude! Albino Badger has obviously got good taste in cars off her brothers!! lol!!!! and thats awesome about 4 in your house man!!!! nice one!

as stated, strut brace is in paint right now buddy, just needs laquer, and the centre/cd surround thing is in final stages of drying too, so that'll be back in shortly.

as always, mounting and wiring credit goes to mark!! i couldn't wire a plug up! lol

obv its slower than mine, but its perfect for cruising in and out of work on the motorway, its so silent!! and it cruises so easily, its effortless.

pics when the strut and centre consol are refitted in their final state pretty soon.

Phil.

centre consol refitted this evening! really pleased with how it has turned out, much better than i thought it would, its a great centre piece for the cabin. gonna get pics tomorrow evening/weekend when there's some day light lol!

i also fitted some resevoir covers of an unknown company, dont know anything about them, never heard of them, could be gone now, resigned to the archives, name is unimportant :):thumbsup::D ;) ...i know i'll get slagged but they're tidier than nothing at all...plus, negative comments can be edited to positive or deleted at my whims and fanices....hehehehehe :p:D

pics to follow soon, i promise!

Phil.

Update

was up early today and since I've been using this car all week i thought it only fair i do some work on her. So she got a wash and her tyres all gelled, interior hoovered, and i got a nail brush and shampoo to the OEM mats - they still look their age but defo an improvement.

also got the strut fitted after lacquer last nite, and today i'm painting up the binnacle from the speedo cluster, white is added as is the black, gotta let that dry before colour no. 3 and fitment probably tomorrow to have her all back in one piece.

anyways, pics of the Albino Badger:

So, the great paint plan finally gets released: Strut Brace

DSC_0001-1.jpg

Gloss White, Hammerite Hammered Black and late-spec (2006 - present) Kawasaki Racing Green (more vibrant than the earlier version). Gotta give the credit for the idea of the green to my sis, was her idea, hence the bright green Angry UKSC Panda decal! u see it all coming together to make sense now?? lol

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

Centre Console & head unit:

DSC_0007.jpg

Black leather Glanza steering wheel - where have i seen this before??? lol looks familiar! as u can see, i have the clocks dismantled.

DSC_0008.jpg

Stealth mounted Sony Xplod 6x9s - to keep pryin pikey eyes at bay!

DSC_0009.jpg

After a clean:

DSC_0011.jpg

And solid OEM mudflaps courtesy of Joel along with blade type rear wiper or whatever they're called!!

DSC_0012.jpg

Coming Next:

Binnacle surround.

Phil.

cheers buddy! greatly appreciate your feedback!!!

also, on a side note because i know u'll see it here, i'm thinking of sticker-bombing the underside of my bonnet, similar to your wheels, ever since i saw it done to that bumper on Speedhunters. reckon it could look funky!

Phil.