Monster Motosport Rolling Road Day Official Results And Winners Thread

Oh and Giggz, gotta be honest your car really impressed me :) especially because I'll be running a RaceTech TD04 kit :( What boost was you running and didnt Ricky map it on a Emanage Ultimate?

Peaked at 1.2 and it's running on emanage blue.

Yes Giggz good to meet you an a quality run home !!

Was a good run home, sure when we got on M1 there was another one with us?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im off back to MM hopefully at end of show season to give it a run before i take it off the road for winter to do some work on it. anyone else want to come for a dyno run let me know can make another good day out. going to get a full system, fuel pump and boost at 1bar going to aim for 180 :)

@Mr Bower....i'll try to have a chat with Jay tomorrow about your problems, but perhaps u have reduced the back pressure too far?? isn't a little required for decent performance?? just a thought, hope u sus it out my good sir!

Phil.

yea its a destinct poserbility!! got a few bits to try then i'll try the cat back in!! see which feels best then i mght go for another run!! down but not out!! lol

what was the discussion ages ago about rr graphs always crossing torque and power at 4750 i think it was. i just noticed tha gee's graph crosses at 5000 and i remember the massive debate that happened ages ago till someone busted out some maths :)

alot of great results there. looks like it was a good day.

Was a absoluty awesome day, with some amazing EPs on show and some top quality people!! Had a great afternoon to be honest.

Big Thanks go to Steve at TPM for voting my car as the best condition car at the meet, and JD for suppyling the Towing eyes which i won :). And of course, Jo + Steve And Mike for organising and making this awesome RR Day happen and keeping everything running smoothly. I think another is needed sometime next year :(

Was awesome to meet new people and to catch up with others ive met before. Apoligises if i didnt introduce myself to anyone!! I was the dude in the blue 'Id do me' t-shirt :(

Shame i couldnt go on the rollers, however after the drive home i am officially ran in WOOP!! Bring on next time.

Was an awsome day good to put more names to faces and thanks to every one that voted for my car :) and to ryan and his brother for lending me that jack to fix my car was speaking to steve from the toyota magazine and they are interested in doin a feature on my car in the new year once ive neated her up a bit.cant wait for the next one.i will have full boost by then i hope

Starlet vs MR2 Dyno day, I fears there's quite a few of you guys that would be embarrasing our 2.0 MR2 Turbos with your 1.3's!!!! lol. Must say I was really impressed yesterday.

Here's a few photos from yesterday (feel free to copy them here) lots more taken for the spread we'll be doing in issue 2 of Toyota Performance Magazine.

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum...p=4044#post4044

Starlet vs MR2 Dyno day, I fears there's quite a few of you guys that would be embarrasing our 2.0 MR2 Turbos with your 1.3's!!!! lol. Must say I was really impressed yesterday.

Here's a few photos from yesterday (feel free to copy them here) lots more taken for the spread we'll be doing in issue 2 of Toyota Performance Magazine.

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum...p=4044#post4044

thanks again for coming steve and also making a huge effort to taking pics and getting info on every car

starlet vs Mr2 day will be good weve deffo got to do it :)

I'll sound some of my MR2 buddies out, maybe arrange something for spring 2011, I'd be happy to go back to Monster Motorsport too, friendly guys, good facilities, first time I've been to a dyno day, ad had Coke and biscuits put on!, and a bonus only being an hour from where we're based.

Guest ep82_girl

OKY IS BACK ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :D

dave just came down and fixed here (i think he likes her breaking so he can come down and work on her all the time :D )

the probloem was she had an oil pressure gague and sender and the pipe going to the oil pressure had split :)

but all sorted now

xxxx

I'll sound some of my MR2 buddies out, maybe arrange something for spring 2011, I'd be happy to go back to Monster Motorsport too, friendly guys, good facilities, first time I've been to a dyno day, ad had Coke and biscuits put on!, and a bonus only being an hour from where we're based.

Awsome. Im sure a larger, more diverse group of starlets will be drawn to this event!

Steve, have you got a pic of me standing by my car? It was a dirty stock looking GT shoved in the corner.

Mitch

edit: Jo, glad OKY is ok. Sorry i never said hi, felt grim all day.

Glad you got OKY fixed Jo!! and again, big respect to you, and the guys organsing yesterday for a great day!

Yup, I've only posted a handful of pics so far, not had the chance to edit the full lot we took yesterday, had to passify the missus today and do a days gardening, as we've just moved house! lol. But I'm fairly sure I managed to get a shot of each of you guys standing with car to appear in the feature in the mag of the day, along with the details you all handed back to me. I've about 7 slips missing, but I think Jo said she'd chase them and let me have the details before we go to print with issue 2.

Guest ep82_girl
Glad you got OKY fixed Jo!! and again, big respect to you, and the guys organsing yesterday for a great day!

Yup, I've only posted a handful of pics so far, not had the chance to edit the full lot we took yesterday, had to passify the missus today and do a days gardening, as we've just moved house! lol. But I'm fairly sure I managed to get a shot of each of you guys standing with car to appear in the feature in the mag of the day, along with the details you all handed back to me. I've about 7 slips missing, but I think Jo said she'd chase them and let me have the details before we go to print with issue 2.

info on the way to you via email as we speak :)

thanks agen for coming along :( was nice chatting to lisa

xxx