Monster Motosport Rolling Road Day Official Results And Winners Thread

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

260mile and still have just over quarter of a tank left lol and please dont tell me jo head gasket has blow between two cylinders after having her head gasket done????

oil pressure plate switch has gone i think she said down the phone while she was on loud speaker, signal was quite bad tbf and i also think i heard she had lost compression between two cylinders, but didnt know which 1s she said

sure she'll let us know

she was being so careful too

Hey guys, had a great day today, first non MR2 dyno day we've been too with the new mag Toyota Performance, excellently organised by Jo (thanks for the invite!) great facilities at Monster Motorsport, very hospitalable too, and a nice bunch of guys/gals, and some very impressive numbers from both N/As and Turbos. Great to see so many turn up to specate too, at one point I counted almost 30 cars!

Gutted we had to shoot off before the 267bhp run! DOH! Will be a 4 page spread in issue 2 of TPM, and I managed to get a fair few photos, and some details too. Few of our info/power slips went astray, I think we've counted 8 up, but I'm sure we can grab the info from you guys here before the next issue goes to print. Will try and post a handful of photos up soon.

Steve, Editor, Toyota Performance Magazine

www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com

just like to say thank you too jo&steve for all your hard work putting this shoot out togther and all the traders for the gifts turned out to be a very good day big up the monster crew for your hard work and comitment to please us all

as for my result its shown that its not the best map atm and there is room for vast improvement so watch this space !!!

dynoshootout.jpg

Looks like you all had fun :( wish i could have come to this!.. i`ll definatly be at the next one though, would have been interesting to see what mine was kicking out :)

Surely the success of this means theres going to be another rr day in the future ye? :(

was a good day with some very impressive numbers being put out, glanzagee and giggz especially.

thumbs up to jo and steve for the organising (and banter) :( and to the MM guys and gal for the day... and socks for the lift. :(

hope to be more a part of days like this! :)

looks like a fantastic day out lads!!!! some awesome results and some very tidy EPs on display! kudos to u all, and of course to our very own JoJo for organising it all you.

sorry to hear Jo is havin more problems with Oky, hope your ok JoJo and got home safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mr Bower....i'll try to have a chat with Jay tomorrow about your problems, but perhaps u have reduced the back pressure too far?? isn't a little required for decent performance?? just a thought, hope u sus it out my good sir!

Phil.

glover you will be :)

Looks like you all had fun :D wish i could have come to this!.. i`ll definatly be at the next one though, would have been interesting to see what mine was kicking out :(

Surely the success of this means theres going to be another rr day in the future ye? :D

Yeah there will deffo be more to come dont woory :(

looked like a fab day. wish i could have gone!

Real shame about Jo having more problems after what she's already been through. hope she gets it sorted soon and it isnt too bad!

great results, hopefully make it to the next one (providing there is a next) and see what my n/a is producing :(:)

was a good day out was nice meeting all of you. happy with my result made 204bhp at a bar on enzo hybrid was told theres still room for more :( cheers agen to all who turned up and every one at mm and jo and and they guys from the mag and everyone else. :)

Guest ep82_girl

just got home.

thanks to everyone that turned up :-) and thanks 2 traders for prizes.

really impressed wit giggz+socks cars!

well done to all winners.

Yeah oky did break down+she did not blow up! she was leaking oil+looks like coming from oil pressure switch but turbo dave coming down tomorrow armed with parts to fix her :-D

steve i think the idea i said about should be done next yr ;-P

x x x

Mitch, wtf dude didnt even know that was you!! Feel quite rude now :) lol

Oh and Giggz, gotta be honest your car really impressed me :( especially because I'll be running a RaceTech TD04 kit :( What boost was you running and didnt Ricky map it on a Emanage Ultimate?

Awsome day guys nice to meet a few new people, gutted the GT couldnt be in attendance :D

Really good day, enjoyed it alot and made a few new friends, first uksc meet/event i've been to, was good of the weather to hold off aswell.

Yes Giggz good to meet you an a quality run home !!

This was an excellent event, kudos to all organisers involved. :)

I tried my best to say hello to everyone, I think I still managed to miss a few though but hopefully next time!

Good to meet you Iddy

Hey guys, had a great day today, first non MR2 dyno day we've been too with the new mag Toyota Performance, excellently organised by Jo (thanks for the invite!) great facilities at Monster Motorsport, very hospitalable too, and a nice bunch of guys/gals, and some very impressive numbers from both N/As and Turbos. Great to see so many turn up to specate too, at one point I counted almost 30 cars!

Gutted we had to shoot off before the 267bhp run! DOH! Will be a 4 page spread in issue 2 of TPM, and I managed to get a fair few photos, and some details too. Few of our info/power slips went astray, I think we've counted 8 up, but I'm sure we can grab the info from you guys here before the next issue goes to print. Will try and post a handful of photos up soon.

Steve, Editor, Toyota Performance Magazine

www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com

Steve was good to see you trying to get around everyone an glad you liked my MR2 wheels :(

On another note Plug an Play all the way, some impresive results be it Mines,Toms an Blitz, just wish i d gone on the rollers, but seeing as i have a near exact spec as Dave an Matt i should not be to far off their figures, roll on next time

Good to meet you all again an roll on Japest 2 an JAE :(

no way matt my aircon stays! I'm going to find an alterative to removing the aircon and have a good air flow too. watch this space!

Get rid of the Engine mounted power steering and use the Mr2 electric pump bobs ya uncle :)

@Socks what boost where you running mate?