Monster Motosport Rolling Road Day Official Results And Winners Thread

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick one, can anyone who knows about rollers explain to me why all the graphs were so up and down?

All others ive seen tend to be nice and smooth but all on the day were very up and down?

what your reading is flywheel power going up

and afr going from around 14.7 down to around 11.7 wot best power is made around 11.7

I'll sound some of my MR2 buddies out, maybe arrange something for spring 2011, I'd be happy to go back to Monster Motorsport too, friendly guys, good facilities, first time I've been to a dyno day, ad had Coke and biscuits put on!, and a bonus only being an hour from where we're based.

^^^ FAO JO. a discussion by text is coming your way :)

edit: Jo, glad OKY is ok. Sorry i never said hi, felt grim all day.

gutted mitch i didnt get to chat to you was going to ask you if you got the ECU problem sorted after the question on my build thread last week

Yup, I've only posted a handful of pics so far, not had the chance to edit the full lot we took yesterday, had to passify the missus today and do a days gardening, as we've just moved house! lol. But I'm fairly sure I managed to get a shot of each of you guys standing with car to appear in the feature in the mag of the day, along with the details you all handed back to me. I've about 7 slips missing, but I think Jo said she'd chase them and let me have the details before we go to print with issue 2.

Got an awesome first shot of mine on the rollers thanks a lot cause i left my camera in the car when mine went on so never got one lol your a saviour haha

im shoked at how great a day it turned out and the organisation of it all,

a big big thank you to jojo and steve, ive got a special pm coming your way soon guys. :)

result made 204bhp at a bar on enzo hybrid was told theres still room for more :( cheers

proof that the constant evolution of the gt spec is paying off, comfortably getting over 200 bhp at a bar is comon place these turbos now, is there any way i can get a copy of your dyno graph for my recoreds?

Awsome. Im sure a larger, more diverse group of starlets will be drawn to this event!

thats a definate given, il be at the next one with two eps,

hoping to bag most powerfull na at the next one,

thanx to all that participated to make this an amazing day. il be at the next one for sure :(

im shoked at how great a day it turned out and the organisation of it all,

a big big thank you to jojo and steve, ive got a special pm coming your way soon guys. :)

proof that the constant evolution of the gt spec is paying off, comfortably getting over 200 bhp at a bar is comon place these turbos now, is there any way i can get a copy of your dyno graph for my recoreds?

thanx to all that participated to make this an amazing day. il be at the next one for sure

yh no worries mate if you can give me youre email addy ill send the pics of the graphs as i cant seem to upload on photo bucket :(

was a really good day. thanks to all who arranged and attended.

i was very happy with my result. was not gonna run it due to my wastegate problems and running stock turbo but thought what the hell.

the 192bhp i got was on a stock ct9 at @1 bar dropping to 0.8 bar and NOT my hybrid. amazed at some of the ct9 figures.

^^^ thanks for the late participation mate much appreciation :)

thanx to all that participated to make this an amazing day. il be at the next one for sure :)

yeah man il be at the next one with a GT spec hopefully :) oh and there will be another one soon G probs start of next show season me and Jo are alreasy on it. got a few more things planned too :)

Guest ep82_girl

haha stevey baby u were a bloody star yesterday wit your clipboard! that made me lauff :-)

Yeah already got da thumbs up from mike for round 2!

oky will be on the rollers next time!

x x x

Here is a vid I took on my phone. The sound goes a bit weird it parts, i think it's because the iphone mic couldnt handle the sound levels lol

Not sure if everyone can access this. Can you let me know if it works and then i will put the others up.

th_IMG_0064.jpg