Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a set of wheels off a mate, they wont be on for good as im not too fond of them but they will do for now until i find what im looking for!

they are OEM toyota wheels dont know what from tho? paradas on them too:D

they were a bit worse for ware

15082010394.jpg

15082010395.jpg

quick lick of paint!

15082010398.jpg

fitted (need to get that rear end dropped badly!)

15082010399.jpg

15082010400.jpg

need to go fetch some tyre paint lol

i know what you mean i gagging to drive it but lucky ive got the corolla to drive.

Ive just received a cracking quote from elephant insurance they will also insure it on the chassis number for 2weeks as well to register it :)

i know what you mean i gagging to drive it but lucky ive got the corolla to drive.

Ive just received a cracking quote from elephant insurance they will also insure it on the chassis number for 2weeks as well to register it <_<

really? must look into that. cheers mate!

still havent put any tyre shine on it lol, the cars still not on the road anyway. I havnt even washed it yet since ive had it! im going to tackle the back end again 2morrow and get it slammed, if i can get my GT scrapped early enough.

really cant wait to get this thing on the road now! hopefully the documents will be with me before the weekend ill get it a good wash and polish and get some proper pics of it!

ah shit happens mate, im not that fussed but i could be doing with getting it on the road soon, im losing out on a lot of work because i have no transport to go chase work up, my other car has run out of tax and my van got stolen :p could be doing with some work,i took a month off work and ended up staying off for 3 months!!! im feeling it now :D

by the way brad if you still have my number can u send me a txt? need to talk to you about something

Aye it is a shame, a muck up on my agents part he sent out the wrong documents for another car and japan has just come out of a weeks national holiday. Ul have them before the weekend gauranteed Charlie :p

no worries geo,these things happen. It didnt really make a difference anyway tbh i had to wait on my current insurance policy running out for my no claims bonus before i could insure this car. i just need to get it registered because ive been stupid and taken it out few times for a blast with no regy plates haha. just as well the little bit i stay in is quiet :p)