Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

got the wheels finished and on the car!

also geo is in the process of registering it for me (thanks mate) so should have it on the road by the weekend i think :D

sorry for the shit pics, its parked up in the carpark outside my flat and i cant move it :D what a stupid place for a lamp post eh? stops people parking too close to my car right enough!

03112010496.jpg

03112010495.jpg

i still havnt even washed it yet lol! got some parts going in for paint next week so im gonna ask if he will machine polish the whole car for me

wheels look great! cant wait to see this with all the parts on it, should look immense!

im super excited about getting my own back home to start the work on it, all being well get my black one sold at the min and get stuck in! what sorta power figures you hoping for mate?

Very smart mate, i wouldn't mind a ep95 myself and stripping my v and putting it all into the 95 mite have to do some saving and thinking. B)

Yeah im thinking of doing the same thing next year selling the Caldina and going ep95 :)

Anyway back on topic your motor is looking sweet charlie its come along way over the last few months you have owned it keep up the good work buddy B)

tell me about it! i was having trouble insuring it on the chassis number, they wanted 250 quid for a months policy and that was for off the road insurance so i wouldnt have been able to drive it, so Enzo registered the car for me (thanks mate).