• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally got that back end lowered.

06092010452.jpg

06092010453.jpg

06092010455.jpg

its not too low, its lower than i thought it would go but im really happy with how its sitting

i have the other 2 wheels off and rubbed down for paint so theres 13'' steelies on the other side atm so its still not sitting right but im really happy with it and after seeing the wheels half done they are really growing on me cant wait to get them painted

kept this quiet too long :)

im picking this little beauty up 2morro. to say im excited is an understatement!

its a 99spec ep95, 1 of the last off the production line! its spotless and comes with some goodies arm rest, passenger airbag crystal headlights etc. I've never been too keen on the 1a0 silver but im starting to take a shine to it after looking at some members cars a lot lately

ill let the pics do the talking

311.jpg

312.jpg

313.jpg

322.jpg

323.jpg

318.jpg

316.jpg

315.jpg

ill get some more pics 2moz when i have it home and when some of the new body parts go on

what do you guys think?

fucking niceeee

if i ever got a starlet 4wd,

then it need to be like this,

its perfeckt.....

yeh, ill come get a good chat with you about yours if im around, because i think i will put my quadlight up forsale, and might buy a 4x4 and stick the engine and what not from my new one in, a 330bhp 4x4 would be quite nice i would imagine lol.

• 2 weeks later...

ive had a bit of a set back getting this registered, ive lost my driving licence and the paper part! :lol: The DVLA wont let me register the car until i have my new 1 so i had to order a replacment, ill hopefully have that next week and i can finally get it on the road, its pissing me off walking past it every day!

got these through aswell, im going to paint the wheels black with the same blue as the nuts on the lip

21092010465.jpg

bargain at 28quid!