Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye dan theres a pic of the bonnet a couple of pages back

@ luke aye its a great match, he only painted a tiny wee bit at the arch but laqured the whole 1/4 panel,over the top of the doors along to the front if you get me? hes done a great job, really pleased with it. Ive still to pick up a set of glanza headlights. I was gonna buy a new set but there too pricey now!

• 1 month later...

better update this lol

had my new front end fitted a few weeks ago, the fenders are back in the body shop as i didnt like the top vents so they are getting cut out and re fibreglassed and smoothed off

anyway heres some before and after pics (sorry about the camera fne pics)

IMG00103-20110228-1649.jpg

IMG00165-20110405-1307.jpg

i did have a set of 96 fogs to fit but i cant find them anywhere:( so if you have a cheap pair send me a pm

IMG00102-20110228-1649.jpg

IMG00166-20110405-1308.jpg

IMG00164-20110405-1307.jpg

the paintwork is perfect! couldnt have asked for a better job tbh! the colour match is spot on. It does look a little wierd without a fmic tho lol, i might just mount my intercooler core on for now not sure yet.

also picked up a jd tuning civic rad moiunting kit and a mm braided td04 oil line and some 20mm spacers to push the wheels out a bit when the fenders are re fitted

IMG00168-20110405-1312.jpg

IMG00167-20110405-1312.jpg

just waiting on looms being sent out and i need a clutch then the engines going in :)

dont really care about it getting dirty i can always clean it, i fitted it to my mates GT along with a load of other bits until i convert this anyway. Hes gonna be gutted when i drop the engine in :)

been getting loads of people trying to race me since fitting the new front end :) its soo anoying :p