Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ronny? i was calling him raymond i think :lol: he said he baught a corrola off your mate?

im suppost to be up there today but i cant be arsed i might head up 2morrow. u got an engine hoist at home greame?

maybe cause mines is a 99 and the looms where out of a 96? theres a few things that are different.

good to see the swap in motion. what power do the 95s come with because i thot they had the same as the uk spec n/a but is that not a corrolla manifold. Or had you fitted that urself ?

Russell

Just skived work for a good half hour reading this whole build lol im from helensburgh dude would love to meet up when you get it back on the road and get a nosey at it :)

Good work mate hope the transplant all runs smoothly for you.

Allan

Whats on your 85 russleh? Mine had a 4efte style on.

Im hot on your heels now charlie ;) looks like we may both get to see boost at simlar times!! Hope all is going well with the swap dude :)

left it too late to borrow a crane, but thanks to those who offered!

i got up there around 2 yesterday to see what i could get done without the crane, was planning on painting the engine up and cleaning a few other bits, but i got bored of that and just dropped the engine out. obviousley i didnt have a crane so i erm... improvised

IMG_0523.jpg

my mates mrs wasnt too happy about me lifting the garden path but its out!

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

not long to go now!

by the way theres a nice low milage jdm 4efe sitting here ready to be scrapped so if anyone wants it come get it asap, its mint you could eat your dinner off it!

literally :haha:

IMG_0522.jpg

Nice work dude. love the improv! Glad its all happenig. also what release bearing you need just a 4efte oem! I've got a few if you want one just shout and ill post it out to ya ;)

Asad sorry bro mark (pandamonium) is coming for the ecu and loom.

Shortya that would be awesome mate! Its just an exedy paddle so oem should be fine?

Mark i got your txt yesterday but i was covered in oil so didnt wanna fuck about with me fone lol sorry dude. Whenever suits you buddy ive got all the bits here for you ;)