Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah not going to bother with a glanza boot, ive got a glanza spoiler on it, thatll do.

I first baught a full set of looms from a 96 or 97 cant remember but most of it was missing so i baught a new engine loom from another 97.

I only changed the engine and dash looms, i left all the rear looms in.

Because mine was a 99 like yours and i used a 96 loom the wires in the plugs on the loom drivers foot well and the door loom plugs are slightly different so the drivers window wouldn't work. So i had to change the door loom and the elcectric window motor and switches to 96 ones.

Edited by tomsgtadvance

i have a 97 v breaking tat should have the right ignite r should it not. also

its passenger airbag loom with climate control so let me know if your needing anyyhin as that shpuld be the same loom type that was in your reflect x

im getting mine back on the road in the next 10 days also

Might take the full dash loom geo mines cut n spliced to fuck and would be nice to have the airbag workin, ive also no plug for the interior light. Ignitor would be awesome too.

Which 1s gonna be on the rd? The swat bus.8383

aye gettin the swat bus back on the road,

om gona need a pic of the igniter, which il strip on monday and drop it down to you with the loom

never taken a airbag dash off before so hopefully its as easy as the normal airbag dash

• 1 month later...

Just back from visiting geo, got the ignitor and a wee bit of wiring loom so i can get a few other bits working. So it should be running very soon!

Had a wee read through this thread aswell and I've forgotton to say thanks to a few people.

Thanks geo firthe last of the parts and helping me out with a few bits over the fne, oh and thanks for fixing my puncture on the transit before i headed home. by the way im still considering that turbokit lol ill get back to you on that;)

Thanks idrees for my timing belt kit, turbokit gaskets and a few other bits n bobs at a great price and delivered in jig time as usual!

And greame for helping me out with building the engine back up and putting things together and giving up a lot of his time answering questions over the fne. Couldnt have done it all without you mate i really appreciate it!

Bring on the boost!

• 4 months later...

Still having a browse on here now and then but dont post much since the whole cloning thing. Owning a starlet just isnt the same for me anymore

Its running! Moved under its own steam for the first time a few weeks back too which is nice but ive lost interest