Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was! After waiting so long it was great to finally drive it! Just not had time or the motivation to get her road worthy.

Exactly how i feel about mine. no motivation and no time :( sad days.

Sadly I'm in the same boat. Baby due in 4 weeks, busy at work. Going to nip down and start it today. We'll all get there eventually. :)

Keep going guys, ive been there so many times but its worth it in the end :D

Just need to plug the loom in the bay, wire the standalone and finish bits and bobs then its road worthy, quite a bit to do to make it how i want though :( chin up though dude dont cave yet. that said im sure you lads see a pile of dosh doing nout when you look at it just like i do :( just need to force ya self back into it and i hope the fire comes back for the passion it once was.

• 1 month later...

update!

Had a day off work today and decided to see what i could get done with it today.

Its running! Got it up to temp and took her for the fisrt drive :D didnt get a chance to boost it properly but it feels good to have boost again! Its a totaly different car under turbo power

4paw eps fuckin rule!

I had some throthy looking oil spilling out from the turbo oil feed i think ive got the wrong banjo bolt in there. Proper shit myself when i seen it but its settled down now and looks fine must have been throthy due to the pressure of it squeezing out?

Got a grin from ear to ear right now and its givin me the itch to get it back in about it!

Cheers guys.

I wont be at any of the shows amjad, ill be doing a few tracks when its mapped tho so ill give u a shout if im anywhere near you.

No probs shaun u can have a blast in it to give you a little more motovation to get ures up and running

• 1 month later...