Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i actually quite liked the n/a front lol might be changing that spoiler and adding a rear lip.

some fucker has bumped into the front of my car at my flat, didnt even leave any details! basterds! Not a lot of damage but my new front bumper has a little crack and some stress marks in the paint about 2 inches long and theres a little ding in the bonnet. I picked my fenders up today and got my painter to take a look, he got the dent out of the bonnet and were gonna leave the bumper as is for a couple of weeks to see if the paint flakes, if it does hes gonna re paint it for me.

heres some fresh pics from earlier today, should have washed it first :lol:

IMG00287-20110422-1707.jpg

IMG00289-20110422-1709.jpg

IMG00288-20110422-1708.jpg

IMG00286-20110422-1705.jpg

IMG00284-20110422-1703.jpg

IMG00283-20110422-1703.jpg

cheers guys.

check you out on the grass with your 4WD :lol: really does look quality bud, shame about the little damage though but could have been worse i guess!

dont neeed 4wd to drive on grass lol, used to go up there in my glanza too

shoot006.jpg

if it wasnt that busy yesterday id have torn the grass up and got some videos lol

• 1 month later...

havent updated on here for a while, got my foglights fitted and got my wiring looms and ecu today.

need to buy a clutch and change the head over with a new gasket, then its going in finally:D

should have it boosting in a few weeks B)

even broke my camera out instead of fone pics for a change lol

my 4e powered electricity cupboard in my close :thumbsup:

CIMG0234.jpg

CIMG0233.jpg

foglights fitted

CIMG0229.jpg

CIMG0230.jpg

got some time off work this weekend so im gonna take the head off, get the new head sent off for a small skim and pressure test and get my fenders and h.i.d's fitted:D

• 1 month later...

small update!

since i have my van back on the road now i was planning to get set about dropping my fte in this weekend after sourcing everything i need!:)

but! i baught wiring looms from a member on here mattgt who was breaking his silver glanza, after him taking almost 2 weeks to post them, the idiot only sent the engine loom(with no fusebox) and the ecu. no sign of the interior loom even tho i stated exactly what i was after in both his threads and pm's. Ive txt him and sent him numerous pm's and hes ignorning me so im still looking for a fusebox and interior loom then i can get started. so if you have these pm me plz :p

also i baught a pair of sierra cossie recaros today for my transit to match my rs turbo drivers seat but these are completley different, a lot darker and a stronger material, never ever been a fan of these seats tbh but there in mint condition(bar the layers of dust due to sitting in a garage for years) with no bolster ware or rips/burns so im gonna scrub them up and fit them to my car and use my seat protectors to cover them as im fed up sliding out of my chair when nailing it :)

IMG_0153.jpg

The seats were for the van but there in great condition and really comfy, they look quite dated tho. Got them for 60 quid

Don't think the fuseboxes are the same, can anyone confirm? But that would be great james.

Gt and glanza boxes are different im afraid guys. Is a ton of glanzas for breaking atm dude some one will have the bits you want. Almost all starlets head to the big car park in the poopie these days. Another year or two and they will be a rare as fook car again with a decent ticket price and only hardcore fans driving them like when i got my first v 6years ago :) anyway i digress lol loads of breakers on the go, ill be keeping an eye on your build dude, ill be where you are very soon :)

yeah hopefully find some soon, its the only thing holding me back.

a race greame? im sure youl fire through it faster than i ever could lol im a little out of my depth with it but im willing to give it a go, so expect some fonecalls haha