Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some pics of the skirts fitted properly!

08082010390.jpg

08082010389.jpg

08082010391.jpg

its starting to take shape now, really cant wait to get the new front end on, got MOT 2moz and hopefully get it registered soon.

really need to give it a wash too, ive not washed it at all. Was wierd yesterday there was loads of little beasties on the roof going nuts, but they wernt on any of the other cars roofs :) very wierd

Was wierd yesterday there was loads of little beasties on the roof going nuts, but they wernt on any of the other cars roofs huh.gif very wierd

that is a bit mad, wander why that is

Skirts look nice..

How did you get them on ?

What did you use ?

Greetings,

Jeroen

thanks mate, i used tigar seal. that stuff is wicked!

ideal i bet your well happy :o

When you getting it registered?

aye mate delighted! just need to wait on the paperwork coming then register it asap. Cant wait to get out in it

have you got you're insurance sorted out bud? its such a pain in the arse.

have not mate ill need to sort it out soon tho going to be a pain in the ass, i might just add the car and me to my dads policy to get it registered then start up a new policy after wards

only just seen this lookin good mate :p

thanks mate!

me too mate lol, its not like me usually ive got parts on as soon as they come through the post or picked up lol ive got everything here for the conversion i could start tomorrow but i dont want to rush things, id rather get it registered/on the road and spend money on some other things 1st, decent brakes are a must! they are shit! the conversion will come soon enough anyway :o