Ramadan Mubarak!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh but drinking wine and bread isnt gonna harm you...

not eating or drinking all day cant be good for you :s

they eat at night though, it isnt going to harm your health not eating in the day they dont completely starve themselves just dawn till dusk fasting :p

oh and LOL at nomez hahaha :thumbsup:

Good imput here for the guys who don't know what's involved in fasting. It's quite similar to Lent, but just not quite that.

It becomes easier after a few days once the mind is at ease with norm.

For those who are fasting today, hope it's going well

Ramadan Mubarak everyone! I'm fasting too! Hope we can all make it, this summers bad.. but next year.. wow/

EDIT: Surprised by how many Muslim starlet owners there are! I know they're popular in Muslim countries too!

Shafz.

i watched a programme a while ago explaining how your body goes into survival mode when without food when it needs it. your heart and other vital organs all slow down and become more efficient causing less wear n tear etc so you should live longer. tests on rats showed that ones who were only fed very little survived up to twice as long as the ones allowed to eat when they pleased. just a little boost for anyone whos gettin hungry. i dont see the point but each to there own lol

i watched a programme a while ago explaining how your body goes into survival mode when without food when it needs it. your heart and other vital organs all slow down and become more efficient causing less wear n tear etc so you should live longer. tests on rats showed that ones who were only fed very little survived up to twice as long as the ones allowed to eat when they pleased. just a little boost for anyone whos gettin hungry. i dont see the point but each to there own lol

Sounds good in a way, But me personally would rather die before i'm unable to do anything lol,

With this Fasting though, Good luck to all the Member's on here that are doing it :thumbsup:

Good luck to all of you fasting this month, can you not sleep during the day and just wake up and eat at night lol, some of my muslim mates said you cant sleep during the day tho, is that right?

I'm glad I'm not muslim. Sorry for my ignorance but that thing about no sexual practice during the day, thats kinda hard when my girlfriend usually has to be home around 9pm :thumbsup: I don't think i'd actually live 30 days without nookie. I guess during daily hours, you cannot rub one out either? So i'm stuffed.

Best of luck anywhos guys, personally couldn't not eat and couldn't not get any.

Good luck to all of you fasting this month, can you not sleep during the day and just wake up and eat at night lol, some of my muslim mates said you cant sleep during the day tho, is that right?

the thing is you can sleep during the day as long as you wake up 4 prayers...

but ome pople have to work.... much harder.

anyways good luck everyone...

It is rather simple if mind is set, and if it isn't - then you're just weak.

Merry Christmas

We're not quite there yet, you'll know when you are as those f'ing adverts on telly get played one too many months early - nuisance

Ramadan Mubarek :p i started yesterday soo good sleep till 12pm wake up only fast for 5 and a half hours cause sun goes down in Australia early :D im loving it...and its not hard to fast its all about will power and what you tell your mind to do..i dont know if u english know wat rugby league is but there was one muslim player Hazem El-Masri which had to fast during his games :thumbsup:

Yeaaaahhh just had weetabix lol what did you guys munch??

Alot of my work buddys say the same that they could never do it, gave them all a challenge as it were...try going without food for say the whole shift but drink as and when you need too not like the real thing but would give them a feel for how it is etc mabe you guys should try something like that?