Does The Appearence/sound Of Your Car Resemble How Fast It Should Be Driven?

As the topic states, I would just like to know what people opinions are? should they be driven fast due its looks? etc ,etc???

This could be cars that have changed the appearence of the car by either body kits, alloys, car graphics etc

Or modified engine/exhaust/dump valves to give that performance sound???

What do you guys/girls reckon?

have you made these mods and notice how other people react to you car???

no.. i drive mine reasonable at the moment as im still learning but i think its how you feel you want to drive the car, if you like to accelerate hard then so be it i have no problem with that personally but when people try to show off by overtaking stupidly and driving hard everywhere just to impress someone to me just makes you look like a twat lol

Ever since i put the glanza front end on my car I've had alot off attention from people yelling 'nice car' and to people walking round, taking pictures of it in car parks so therefore i feel there is no need to drive it fast as im more likely to wrap it round a lamp post that way anyways.

since changing the appearance of my car and exhaust i get a lot of people who want to race and also drive up my rear end even though i am driving at the speed of the road and edge out trying to overtake even though there's no space in front or on a dangerous part of the road .... on the other side i do get people who appreciate what i have done to it ...

i get a lot of people who want to race and also drive up my rear end

Yep get alot of this, normally people reving behind me or make a distance the boot it up behind me, i normally slam the breaks on that scare's them... :lol:

even though i cant drive i know its not just the cars looks or sound

my mates dad usually drives fast cars like a bit of an idiot but it did not change when he had a £200 metro during the gap between company car going and the collection of his new car

and also my dad is not a fast driver and drives to the speed limit but sometimes he likes to go a little quicker that was mainly when mum and dad had their big mg zt but he still does it in thier grande punto

ide like to think my car looks fairly mean, i mean, its a glanza, so its never gonna look that mean, but it gets driven hard atlease for a minute or so every single time I drive it.

what i dont do is hammer it in daft places, gotta lot of country roads round here which is handy :lol:

im not gunna lie... sometimes i have a baz on the duel carrage ways by mine but thats for my own exitement lol i love accelleration, but the rest of the time im good and keep to the limits, dumpvalve/chatter turns heads and i get some comments how clean it is :lol: but yeh thats my oppinion out of many lol

Yeah agree with everyone else really, you drive the way you want to drive! You dont have to thrash it around everywhere just because you've made mods to make your car go faster. At the end of the day we all have a bit of a blast from time to time thats why we build our cars to go faster.

But my car does get a LOT of attention due to the way it looks and the mods ive done. Which is why i drive it sensibly most of the time. No point wrapping it around a tree just because i wanted to take a corner a bit quicker or something.

i find that my ITB's demand more throttle! it's not that i have to drive it hard now, it's just the noise is so addictive. it's almost as bad as when i had the corolla on the road, the boost feel just forced me to give it some more loud pedal!

Well the GT will be stripped and caged, with green wheels and exhaust coming out the front bumper, with the fmic and oil cooler and air filter on show so its going to have to be driven fast, everywhere ;)

Nah I know when to be sensible and when to have a little play, I have lived and learned the hard way about driving like a twat 24/7 :rolleyes:

im with sparky, im only 20 but i learnt not to drive like a complete tit 24/7 after writing off my 306DTurbo on my way to work one sunday morning. still i must say i love twisty country roads up in the hills :rolleyes:

i have to say im with sparky, im caged with fmic, oil cooler, front exit exhaust etc and my V looks evil imo but it only gets booted when i feel like givin a bit otherwise just drive like anyother car, but agree with the whole people in you boot reving up and tryin it on, normaly a quick touch of throtle and they stop tryin when they see how quick the little starlets can shift!

as shorty said

i have seen how starlets can shift, i know even though i cant drive yet i will give my car some un-nessesary welly from time to time, especially after one of my mates has been promissed a brand new 1.0 citreon c1 when he can drive (horrid french thing) and he is insistant that it will be quicker than the star

enjoy driving peeps