Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cars looking mint dude!!!

looked lovely the other night at peel, lovely car

can you ask your mate how much he would do my car for i know itll not be as cheap as what you paid but its worth a ask : ) because it desperatly needs doing just i havnt got the time

thanks!!

well look what i have just bought hehehehehehhe

should be here in 2 days ^_^

CHUFFED !

basically thought i would text enzo just to see if he could get me one eventually and text back "yep kno some one who is selling one" couldnt belive it so i am very buzzed indeed! its a jam ECU and its for.....................A AUTOMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big heads up to enzo matey!! :ph34r:

cheers mark as well for selling it to me mucho appreciate it alot!! :)

so me and my mate are fitting this asap need to get my new spark plugs first thow then i am away :D

iphone338.jpg

Nice one mate as ive said these will just plug into a manual to and work just as normal the only thing the mod on these ecu are the timing map and fuel map so its all win win fella

very mint v mate should be good on that ecu

good luck

cheers mate

damn dude youve spent some serious money lately haha i really want the EMU off you but i wana working one haha

LOL i kno mate id say 950 on ECUs :( got to be done thow! just have to trust people as they are some C**Ts out there!

JAM ECUs FTW mate! Thats the ECU im wanting for mine but they are too hard to find :(

if i can get one for a AUTO in a day lol sure-ley you can find one :lol:

so this gonna run 1.2 on ya td mate? if i get nick to map mine. we'd have td mapping, ricky mapping and plug n play to compare graphs etc. be interesting. well to me it would lol

no run 1 bar or 1.1 bar on TDO4 with the JAM!

eh what you mean lol race tech or TD didnt map my car thow.....

Lets see if this fucker works :(

lets hope so hahaha but this time it can not!

Didn't realise they did auto ones, Koolio! :lol:

indeed :(

Now that is some good news matey !!!! X

indeed :(

Nice one mate as ive said these will just plug into a manual to and work just as normal the only thing the mod on these ecu are the timing map and fuel map so its all win win fella

yea cant wait should be fun indeed!

Oem ftmfw!!!! Will look lush dude, also bang that jam on and get down the rr for a fueling check, takes a while for them to adjust so by the time you at the rr it should be set so you can run a wideband on it, tbh should be ok at 1-1.2 bar id of thought dude :lol: