★Amjad's GT Advance ッ★ December updates!

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everybody for the kind words, means a lot :)

imo... just neeeds slamming, foglights and rims changing or rims refurbed :)
Looking progressive dude! Needs dropping though

Will be lowered again soon fellas! Socks I like the look of it atm without the fogs but I still have them. Already on the wheels, should be off for shotblasting tomorrow ready to be sprayed!

loving how clean that now looks amjad but then again shouldnt expect any less from you lol top work Dragstar FTW!

Thanks Ryan hehe need to give it a proper detail yet, only got time to give it a quick wash so far! Hoping not to be rocking the Dragstar(let) look for too long lol

This is well shiny lol we need some night time shots mate

Thanks Luke, I'll try to get a shot when I can but the stickers only charge up with sunlight right?

Love it mate, makes me want a GT so much :p

Thanks Luke, black GTs are for winners! :(

just did some work on this, and its a beauty :p

looks means as in the rear view mirror

Thanks broo!

Yes Ryan and his brother helped me remove the backbox section of the exhaust and heatwrap it along with the Decat! Also managed to get the Decat fitted again today, loud as fook once again B)

Fitted the rear side tints, pics coming soon (rear screen will be done in near future too! And as I mentioned above the wheels should be going for shotblasting tomorrow morning :D

Managed to go out and get a few videos recorded too!

Cheers buddy! They were off Ebay, but one of the bulbs they sent was incorrect. I was supposed to chase them up about it a few weeks ago, but been busy with uni etc. Once I email them to let them know what bulbs should be in a Starlet kit, I'll link you to the kit :]

Have you got a link to that kit now and are they white LED's? Changing my dash bulbs so gonna get some ordered.

Any updates mate or you just enjoying her? :D

Few minor updates dawg, will try to get the pics up tomorrow if I can!

Nick I may have a few random pictures, I think there's a little support piece on either side of the support bar by the arch, I'll have a look through my pics tomorrow there might be something there

Thanks a lot :)

Okay well a few days ago I spent the day detailing the car for the first time! Oh, and I put the NA wheels on too for now

-Hand washed with Meguiars Shampoo Plus

-Clayed with Jap Claybar and Autobrite Berry Lubricant/QD

-Hand polished with Auto Glym SRP

-One layer of Collinite 476

Took aaages but it was worth it hehe, car has been on the receiving end of a lot of compliments at traffic lights lately :)

d78f4b03.jpg

15036d2d.jpg

7b9c3703.jpg

c3c87e50.jpg

2a53e7f9.jpg

17f1f23c.jpg

d107ae4e.jpg

Shiiiny

9cd53ead.jpg

907b8a61.jpg

And my attempt at some arty shots :D

2bc03389.jpg

5c30bb39.jpg

ae7bfca4.jpg

DSC04490_tonemapped.jpg

DSC04492_tonemapped.jpg

DSC04491_tonemapped.jpg

DSC04493_tonemapped.jpg

Thank you everyone for the kind words! As ever it makes all the hard work worthwhile :p

Looks great mate, paintwork looks really fresh. Wouldnt expect anything else from you though

Needs the ride height sorting though dude :p

Looks AMAZING!!!!!

Apart from the comical rear ride height

I try Liam haha and don't worry fellas, all in good time! Cash is a bit low at the minute but I think that's the next job!

mmm i want a black quadlight bad!!

Why is it that every glanza owner wants a gt lol :p

Same as me i used to hate gt's but love them more than mine haha

GTs FTW :thumbsup:

your missing some fogs dude? what happend lol

wow, just wow

if you are in need of some foglights dude i have a set here you can have as i wont be needing them.

Thanks James, but I still have my fogs! I think I prefer the look of the car without them, looks kinda "too busy" with fogs and FMIC imo, gives it a cleaner look if you know what I mean?

This is my cars long lost cousin lol or rival :p .

I don't think I can match you on shine bro, think I'll settle on being the faster one hehe :p

*Little update*

Borrowed the Cusco Rear Strut Brace from the NA as that isn't being driven, tightened up the back end nicely as I expected. Really need ALK/RARB though! (And some new springs lol)

I'm sure you all know what it looks like but I'll chuck a pic up for the sake of it tomorrow

Thanks fellas :thumbsup:

Thats is super clean ,what products did you use if you dont mind me asking ? and awesome build :p

All the products are listed in the post bro:

If you want a link to the stuff I got chuck me a PM, I spent about £60 on detailing stuff last year (more than just what's listed above) and it's still gonna last me aaages! Worth using a microfibre mitt and two bucket method to wash. And buy like a dozen or more microfibres, separate ones for applying and polishing off each product which makes life easier too. I really wanna get into machine polishing at some point for that next level of shine though!

Thanks fellas :thumbsup:

All the products are listed in the post bro:

If you want a link to the stuff I got chuck me a PM, I spent about £60 on detailing stuff last year (more than just what's listed above) and it's still gonna last me aaages! Worth using a microfibre mitt and two bucket method to wash. And buy like a dozen or more microfibres, separate ones for applying and polishing off each product which makes life easier too. I really wanna get into machine polishing at some point for that next level of shine though!

ahh , just noticed now

just started using the 2 bucket method, nuts how much crap goes into the second bucket

was thinking about claying but was told it would damage the paint work if i brought the wrong one too ?