whats goin on with enzo????

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear with him my good man.

Hes most likely packed to the roof with stuff to do. Hes a busy man. Running 2/3 owners clubs, this one being the biggest and having the most traffic, along with his business of importing cars, selling tuning parts, doing IT courses and running his job also. That along with having a missus.

He was on the forum a couple of days ago clearing up some things in the admin area so must be lurking. He does get a shedload of PM's daily so just bear with him and he will get back to you. As you can see from his feedback in the import section, he is a top bloke and would not want to jeapourdise his reputation.

I heard he's moved to Thailand and married a man.

I also heard he has 6 fingers on one hand and uses them to out class people who make beats with their fingers, and made millions.

... just what I heard.

lol at this thread,

i know he runs this site lol but anyone know if anythins up with him..aint heard off him for two weeks now about importing a 4wd starlet. if ya see this geo mate cud ya drop me a PM

cheers.

hey mate imsure i replied a week ago with information if you check your inbox,

ive just spoken ot my agent hence the time and now have pictures that il post up after some kip

Yeah I keep pestering him about a trade account but he never replies :)

im sure we spoke but never went much further then that, pm sent

Some say he's away auditioning for the new dangermouse movie...........

:)