Thinking of selling my GT ounce finished any buying a lupo what do you guys think ?

Hi people as above ^ Most of you will no i have recently been restoring my Mk1 GT turbo full respray the lot spent alot of time and money on her and it is still no were near finished but im only 18 years of age nearly 19 lol and insurance is a bitch im thinking of selling her and buying myself a 1.0 litre lupo or maybe if i get lucky a 1.4 sport 100bhp model lol what do u guys think about these cars obv i wudnt leave it stock would so some serious modding lol comments welcome :p

oh no no no no

no chance of keeping the GT SORN ing it keeping it well maintained and buying a cheap 300 quid banger to drive round in for a year until insurance goes down a bit?

that way your saving money and you can get the GT uber modded ready for when you can afford insurance?

obv I would choose a starlet any day BUT

my brother has a lupo and it has really grown on me, I like it!

its a 1litre, but it can move!!

he is only 17,also yes insurance is not bad at all,so if you are struggling with insurance may be something to look at.

also can do some decent mods to them like my bros and stick a 1.8 turbo in it.

it handles like a wei go kart n all!

58420_1617047983075_1142627441_1926277_2674482_n.jpg

obv I would choose a starlet any day BUT

my brother has a lupo and it has really grown on me, I like it!

its a 1litre, but it can move!!

he is only 17,also yes insurance is not bad at all,so if you are struggling with insurance may be something to look at.

also can do some decent mods to them like my bros and stick a 1.8 turbo in it.

it handles like a wei go kart n all!

58420_1617047983075_1142627441_1926277_2674482_n.jpg

I actually like them,think they look coolif done wiv euro styleing,and there's plenty of engines to choose from

is it an auto? :p:D

Sorry couldnt resist lol. Dingy the lupo,there shit.Im sure someone on here sold there V and bought a green lupo and regretted it.

heyyyyyyyy!!

its a manual he is always giving me little diggs about my auto heheh

What with all these people wanting to sell up all of a sudden? I know Starlets are pricks but there been loads this week :p

I agree with what Lew said, after all that hard work i would store it somewhere until you can afford to insure it.

Lupo's aren't that bad in all fairness, they've alot to offer inside and they're pretty damn spritely, 3 up and kept up with a Leon Cupra R earlier in the week.

Took some photo's for my friend.

Pat1.jpg

My 2 cents :p

You've done such a nice job on it it's only right you get to enjoy the car! Keep it off the road and run a banger in the meantime!

Thanks mate but i dont have anywere to store it :p im gutted but i really cant afford insurance i dont no what to do :D

i like lupo's and i am a retro car lover..... so vw did get something right

but seriously insurance..... i almost sold my car about 4 times over the past couple of months due to insurance worries...... when it comes to it i could not sell up my hard work before i get to enjoy it!!!!!!!

i am just going to bite the bullet keep it, if i cannot afford insurance at all i will buy a cheapo 'thing' untill i can afford insurance.

just make sure you dont rush into a decision that you are going to regret

My Girl friend has this : photo-1.jpg Sorry about the shit pic (taken on a crappy phone) just now,

It handles a lot better than a standard Glanza like on rails in comparison, It has a much better interior and its quite nippy at 100BHP but its a girls car for sure!

Don't swap ya GT!

My Girl friend has this : photo-1.jpg Sorry about the shit pic (taken on a crappy phone) just now,

It handles a lot better than a standard Glanza like on rails in comparison, It has a much better interior and its quite nippy at 100BHP but its a girls car for sure!

Don't swap ya GT!

i aint going to swap it mate im selling her ounce finished and defoo buyingg onee lol or a corsa c :| haha

nooooooooooooooo!

Get an N/A starlet or something, probably even cheaper on insurance.

Make it a GT or V replica, give it a lick of paint and some nice wheels, job done till you get a few ncb under your belt :p