• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, thats fearly impressive. need to tell me the compounds u are using. just cant get rid of swirls with my buff, looks terrible in the sun!

and fro was speaking to a boy that knows you! he works with me now. tony, hes a spray painter from incsh

anyway chris cracking job there! my blonde is harder to keep mantained than the car. thats my excuse lol!

Cannot believe how shiny the car is in that last picture! :(

Its the best cause im in it :)

Chris, thats fearly impressive. need to tell me the compounds u are using. just cant get rid of swirls with my buff, looks terrible in the sun!

and fro was speaking to a boy that knows you! he works with me now. tony, hes a spray painter from incsh

anyway chris cracking job there! my blonde is harder to keep mantained than the car. thats my excuse lol!

Aye it was tony that resprayed my Gt, ace painter and a cracking loon ;)

You got some skills :p

yep, boy has some serious skillz B) i thought my Gt was mint until he finnished with it, was insane how much more depth and colour he brought out, and got rid of swirls i didnt even realise were there!!

Cheers for the pics Fro! Was a good day out for the GT eh? haha

042-2.jpg

Fro trying to be all arty....

Shit off you hairy dogs cock, i was TRYING to get a nice pic FOR YOU :):thumbsup:

Aye the Gt was loving her winter wax top up then a good bit of boost abuse!! I quite enjoyed myself too!!

The gt is mine liam, think chris just put up a thread from when he detailed it, that glanza is the cleanest thing ive seen :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seeing as i havent updated this in months:

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

Went over it recently with some jeffs prime then put 3 coats of sealant on to get it back to tip top condition :)

As for the writing on the windows, i just scraped it off with an ice scraper and the small bits left with my nail!

aye LOVE the look of that i think it looks actually better than the GT EP82 look tbh!

are you keeping it that look or changing it to a ep82??

Cheers for the comments folks!

Yeah keeping it like that, might get some GT rear lights to keep the back end looking a bit better but fine for now. But i love the look of it with the 85 kit, and the gt rear bumper!