Local Skyline GTR Crashed

A mate of Steve-GT and mines had a MINT and i mean MINT R33 Skyline GTR... It was recently a nottingham meet that some of our members went to...

Well the other night he lost control of the car and rolled it into a field, he is sore but ok but the car is a write off! Lucky to be alive!

you can see it here from drongo boi's pictures from the meet:

241020101005.jpg

and wat she looks like now :o

148503_1662424875819_1093113307_31716723_1770071_n.jpg

149577_1662425795842_1093113307_31716725_7062547_n.jpg

149648_1662426435858_1093113307_31716726_6719788_n.jpg

he is GUTTED...

i am gutted for him! :) I went in this car and it sounded, drove and went like shit off a highly polished shuvel!

GUTTED! :o

spent 18k on it in total i worked with him and he loves this car

seen him put every detail and touch to it such a shame

im glad he's ok hopefully off to see him tomorrow il find some pics of the car before the accident it truly was a minter :)

on the upside, hell be proud of the mess of that considering hes only sore, he did a proper job on wrecking that.

im sure i dont have to say it, cars can be replaced, lifes cant,

hopefully hell be back better and badder than before,

man that looks nasty, gutted for him tbh

got to be careful in this weather now, saw 2 crashes in the last month, in exactly the same place, uk spec civic type r in a hedge, and couldnt even recognise the other car it was that badly smashed up, it was upside down too, and i drive that road alot, and i know the other half drives it everyday for work

i think both guys came out of them okay though, luckily but its weird, because they were both in pretty much the straighest bit of road there, in exactly the same place :/

Awww no way, seen this at the Nottingham was a absolute minter for sure :huh:

I feel a bit sad looking at that B)

Gutted for him, sure i spoke to him at the Nottingham meet too, glad hes okay though its only a car at the end of the day.

Any news on how it happened?

yeh he's fine spent the night in hospital as it was late when he got there and they wanted to make sure he was ok

but next day he was discharged and i apart from feeling a bit sore he was totally fine luckily