snow pictures of the wei EPs

Finally we got some snow! Some people drive so asdf'ing slow!! Its only about 4 - 5cm so far. Doing 10-15 mph on a national speed limit road wtf if i had the traction i would have shot past them!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally we got some snow! Some people drive so asdf'ing slow!! Its only about 4 - 5cm so far. Doing 10-15 mph on a national speed limit road wtf if i had the traction i would have shot past them!

did this in my bosses ep95 tonight on the way to the post office, over took some bird doing 20mph on 2 inches of snow.

got tooted at for my effort lol

lol i misread the first bit. thought it was 5 inches :thumbsup:

a big 18 wheeler done that to my mate on the m 8 the fast lane was just covered in like 6 inches of snow so noone was drivin in it and this lorry just flys past us lol snow everywhere.

im getting pissed off witht he snow! cant wait till its gone. its been fun in the car and that but im getting sick of it.

ive been doing door to door sales the last few months and walking about in the snow all day is murder! i had snow up to my knees today!

We had a few inch's here!! All melted now though as it rained all night :lol:

On my way to work..

021220101119.jpg

Yard at work..

021220101120.jpg

This is my car up the sea front..

021220101123.jpg

021220101122.jpg

And this is in Maidstone when i went for a drive haha! my bumper was almost touching the top of the snow, Sorry about rubbish quality phone's not good at night! You can see my mate being a nobber haha

021220101124.jpg