• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep hopefully going to turn it down a turn or two tomorrow on my break time. Keirz seems to think that it'll work and i reckon its defiantly worth a shot. Not worth the risk of occasionally hitting cut for .5bar of boost. I quite like my FTE :lo:

Picked up a catch tank tonight, just need some piping for that!

Hmm thing is i need some bigger wheels to run the brakes i want to run so i think im going to get wheels first!

Turned the boost down a turn today and everything seems to be fine at the minute :) YAY!

Right i have drove the car over the weekend and it hasnt hit fuel cut so that seems to be fixed now B)

Ordered my decat from Racetech which is in the making as we speak :p And also got round to fitting the catch can that i got for free off Mike :p

Photo0789.jpg

Photo0788.jpg

And yeah i know i need a breather on the other union, thats on order and should be coming this week.

Trying not to do too much to it at the minute as i want to get a bit of money behind me. However i am saving for some wheels so if anyone has any JDM 15'' Wheels let me know as i could be interested. Got my eye on either Advan RGs or Tom New Actions at the minute.

Sweet mate, looks like your going for the green theme again? :thumbsup:

Hope FMIC is on the list? :p

Yes mate want to pay a little respect to my old green one so decided to do the green/black/silver theme again in the bay. And obviously FMIC is on the list its just not that important yet :p

Nice B)

I was going for the green theme but I found it hard to find hoses and reducers in green B)

Yeah it can be a pain in the arse mate, ive noticed Autobahn88 doe quite a few green hoses and stuff ^_^

nice get it fitted!will make a fair bit of difference

Yeah i hoping so Dean, will be fitted as soon as i recieve it!

Coming along nicely Liam, watch the boost creep as your de cat will let the system flow more freely once fitted :D

John

Yeah i know going to be keeping an eye on it. Seem to have sorted it for now so im hoping the decat wont make that much difference.

excellent!!! you should notice a bit of a difference with that dude!

Phil.

Thanks Phil, i sure hope it makes a difference mate.

Awesome matey, going to sound liek an animal with the Buddyclub & Decat!!!

Cant wait to see this when i come down for the allignment :D

Yep :D Cant wait to hear what it sounds like!! Sounds awesome as it is now. With the HKS sucking and the buddyclub roaring and popping all the time!! And yes mate, a photoshoot might have to be done when you do come down.

Nothing much i know, but tidied up the wiper arms yesterday, seems though the weather was decent. Really crappy rushed job though as i went to play football so needed the wipers back on incase it rained. Still look better than the rusty ones before though

Photo0795.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved the RaceTech decat today! Its very very nice!

Photo0799.jpg

Photo0802.jpg

Hoping to have this on by the RR Day on Saturday but got loads of stuff to do before Saturday so i doubt it'll be going on tbh. Unless Monster can squeeze me in on the morning of the Dyno Day.

Decat looks odd mate but saying that I dont know what the BuddyClub is like. I am sure you could go on the rollers first if you really needed to buddy :)

Looking forward to catching up with you, seen your car at JapShow and it looked awsomely clean mate :(

Decat looks odd mate but saying that I dont know what the BuddyClub is like. I am sure you could go on the rollers first if you really needed to buddy :)

Looking forward to catching up with you, seen your car at JapShow and it looked awsomely clean mate :(

I thought the same, looks an odd shape but it may just be a trick of the camera angle or something....