• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, think ive 100% decided on the wheels im getting now, as they will just work with the look i want. Most people wont like them but i do so thats all that matters.

Car is hitting fuel cut under a tiny bit of boost now so no boosting at all for me until i can affored to do the externally gated CT9 hybridness :(

Rotas are perfect for what i need mate, borrow me the money for a ''PROPER'' set of Regamaster Evos and ill have them. Plus they dont make genuine ones in black. Rotas are good wheels fuck all the haters who have never actually owned a set slagging them off :/

Ordered the wheels at dinner time today and there meant to be arriving tomorrow. Hopefully going to be picking them up tomorrow evening. Probably wont be fitted for a few weeks as i have to save for my serious tyres and they aint cheap so we'll see what i can do.

If you want genuine Rega's in matt black they are Spoon wheels and are probably even rarer!

Black slips are perfect for this car mate :lol:

Some nice wheel nuts now Tegiwa do lush ones my mate just bought a set for £40!

If you want genuine Rega's in matt black they are Spoon wheels and are probably even rarer!

Black slips are perfect for this car mate :lol:

Some nice wheel nuts now Tegiwa do lush ones my mate just bought a set for £40!

yeah there sw388's and rare to get a hold off!

i hate rota's liam but dont listen to dan, if you wana roll them dude go for it! would probs look good if you done them matt black!