Cheers mate, To be honest i might end up selling this or swapping it. Just heard that this is excellent for performance gains so i might put up with it for that reason lol. Payed a silly cheap price for it mate. Cant tell anyone how much i paid for it though. Got it from Monster Motorsport. And they might be having another delivery of them soon IF anyones interested that is. Will try to get a vid up soon guys.

swap you my fugibutsoo power getter for the buddy club ;) :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good liam, i was in contact with buddyclub uk in preston abount spec 2 but decieded on the powergetter instead, still a great exhaust mate!!!!

Also i got the Driveshaft out if you havnt seen already ;)

I need a buddy club on my car lol

I have possibly the biggest backbox every (hks super dragger) not good for how low i run my car

loving the progress

Cheers Dean, If theres enough interest Mike will get a few more in if there going to sell? So if you want one get in touch dude.

looking awesome liam! i like how this is going:D

Cheers Dude!

how you planning to fit the HKS between the grill and rad?

my red HKS doesnt fit between grill and rad:(

Already eyed it up dude, its gonna fit in there piece of piss! Have you removed all your aircon rubbish?

swap you my fugibutsoo power getter for the buddy club :D ;)

Possibly mate? Any pics of it?

looked awesome earlier pal! n sounded amazing!!! lol

Cheers Matt, loved our little blast home was fun :p How loud was it from the outside though?

they do sound ace mate i think it looks cool as fuk as it is

Cheers dude, im starting to like the way it looks too!

Looking Sweet Liam :p

Cheers John

Looking good liam, i was in contact with buddyclub uk in preston abount spec 2 but decieded on the powergetter instead, still a great exhaust mate!!!!

Also i got the Driveshaft out if you havnt seen already :D

Powergetter is a awesome exhaust though dude, and yeah i seen you must have been on the weights since the last time you tried haha

So, do the Buddyclubs come with a bung? How loud are they, I see practically no silencing! :D

Yep, no silencing dude theres like too tiny resenator boxes which pratically do nothing haha. To be honest its not that loud to drive normally, gets loud on boost but thats expected. Still got the cat in it though, so hopefully when i order my racetech Decat the exhaust note will change. Does come with a Buddyclub Bung though which is cool. Doubt i'll ever use it though.

Was fun mate, and tell her sorry from me mate had no idea it was that loud ;) And yeah tempted to sell the SSQV to be honest, if i get the filter front mounted and it chatters i wont be using it anyway :D

aye checked it out myself

ive got aircon removed now

so just radiator there(standard)

my hks wont fit between rad/ slam bar.

You going to leave yours at the side of rad/slam? and not infront?

wandered what happened to this car.

was owned by a local lad to me, not seen it about for a while. i heard he sold it because he said it was to much on petrol. pfft mine does 40mpg you ain't gonna get much better for there performance

Tim

TB Developments

was owned by a local lad to me, not seen it about for a while. i heard he sold it because he said it was to much on petrol. pfft mine does 40mpg you ain't gonna get much better for there performance

Tim

TB Developments

He said this to me also when i went to view it :rolleyes:

i told him to stop being a girl, lol

told him about a mates rx7 i helped build for him, only a measly 300bhp but £115 to fill the tank and gets about 240miles on cruise. hahha

glanza is great on petrol for what it is.

Tim

TB Developments

aye checked it out myself

ive got aircon removed now

so just radiator there(standard)

my hks wont fit between rad/ slam bar.

You going to leave yours at the side of rad/slam? and not infront?

Well it looks to fit nicely to the left of the raditor so thats where im hoping to get it ordered the relocation bits last night.

This needs to be done Liam

Meh, it doesnt, feeling the BC at the minute.

Got a video of the zorst yet Liam? Want to hear this mofooo

Not yet mate, not had the chance. Will hopefully get one soon though. If i can be arsed. ;)

Tim

TB Developments

Yeah picked it up from your way! Had it a good 5/6months now. And yeah Dave said only reasons he was selling it was because it was costing him too much, and he fancied something newer. Im not bothered about MPG figures so i aint gonna be selling it anytime soon!! In fact its even worse now its got the BuddyClub on there :rolleyes:

i found when i fitted my power fc and had it mapped my fuel consumption massively improved

Tim

TB Developments

Im hoping mine improves when its mapped, its pig rich atm :rolleyes:

But yea Liam stick with the BC, dont see many of them ;)

If I could have one I probably would :p

i found when i fitted my power fc and had it mapped my fuel consumption massively improved

Tim

TB Developments

Awesome, summit to look forward to in the future then! B)

New exhaust looks ace Liam, very rare too!

Cheers Iddy!

exhaust looks sickkkkk :p

Cheers mate.

Im hoping mine improves when its mapped, its pig rich atm :p

But yea Liam stick with the BC, dont see many of them :)

If I could have one I probably would :p

Yeah think im sticking with it to be honest, just for the pure JDM/Rareness of the thing. And the sound is B)

looking awesome mate still not had a propper look at this tough :p

i Know mate, are you down here anytime soon? Could have a little meeting and i can give you the cash for JAE?

Lol every Glanza is white :) So many white Glanzas.

Going back to Monster motorsport tomorrow to have a little tweek on the ride height settings! I want it sitting lower :( Also recieved my relocation kit so should have the front mounted filter on by the end of the weekend :p