• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome cheers Dave may be in contact fella, only need the one. Hopefully i can find some aftermarket shocks/springs combo for now until i can find the money for some coilovers.

Ill let you know matey.

Right still no detailing shots, and no pics of the RARB Fitted yet either. Works been gay so not had the chance to do anything.

However Keirz did bring these round earlier!

Photo0723.jpg

Photo0721.jpg

Photo0722.jpg

Big thanks to Keirz for his work on these they are absoluty mint. Cant wait to swap them with mine and get my rather tired ones off.

They'll do until i can afford a proper set of wheels.

Do you have the other 3 center caps?

Yeah got the other caps mate, just unsure on wheather to run them without them or not.

haha get outa bed earlier thn :D haha

itll still look smart dude :)

Not as easy as swapping the wheels over mate, using the tyres off the wheels i have on it now. But cant get 5minutes to swap tyres over as work in redicilous at the minute. Plus these need a couple of coats of lacuer before i put them on.

Anyway got some time to do this today.

Photo0726.jpg

Photo0725.jpg

Photo0724.jpg

Fitted the Whitline Rear ARB :o Most Starlet modification ever :D

Cheers guys, its hard to see if its made any difference as i am really not trusting this car in the twisties so not gave it a test yet. Was awesome on my N/a though.

Picked up the rest of my service items yesterday (NightWorx Sump bung, Eneos Nippon Oil, Geniune Toyota Filter, NGK Iridium 7 plugs) so started with doing the oil and filter. What a nightmare they are to do on a Standard FTE Engine. Managed to get it sorted with a lot of shouting haha. Hopefully fitting the Iridium 7 plugs tomorrow.

The one i have you turn a screw and it tightens a steal band around the filter tightly an you just turn :o eh presto an its off

Yeah sounds like the same as what we had. Snapped it doing a redicioulousy tight filter though haha.

:D My oil filter was a bitch to! Fitted it from the top of the bay.

Next time it's going on the ramp and the tray is coming off, defo going back on afterwards to keep everything shiny in the bay.

I thought about doing it that way to be honest but didnt look like you could get on it from the top. Its still a bitch to do on a ramp lol.

Get rid of the aircon and all that nonsense :D lol

Will be doing dude dont worry!! Got plans but nothing will be happening just yet.

haha dude next time ya change oil give me a shout ive got proper toyota tool in me toolbox at work B)

So you tell me now!! :thumbsup: