• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking sweet liam im sure you will do the white ep's proud :rolleyes:

Cheers Dean, i hope i can do you lot proud mate! Been a 6p2 member for soo long ;)

Good lad on the BOV, hate chavvy ones! and dont you have some spare tyres laid about dude? surely!

I hate chavvy ebay jobbies too, But with this being HKS i hope it sounds awesome. Just not sure because its completey standard performance wise it still has boost restriction lol. And yeah you would have thought so mate but there a old size thats on there and nothing runs this size anymore so cant get any. Bit the bullet and bought some brand spankers today, i have front end grip its great ;)

my hks ssqv sounds awesome

Good to hear mate! I hope mine sounds cool too.

yumm! i just love the look of 98spec rear lights on white galnza's :p

NEED to get me some! PRONTO.

Looking good Liam ;)

Yeah i love them on any Glanzas, much better than the standards. Cheers Jade!

rear brake imbalance can be a bit of a twat to fix from what i hear dude.

mine are well out, just gonna have jay totally refreshen them.

and yes...i hate u for amber corners.

but i love u for the whole car!!!

keep it up bro!

Phil.

Ah, thats shit news mate! Was hoping to strip them down and grease then up and stuff.

Amber corners rock mate! There here to stay weather you like it or not :p

Cheers bro!!

Bit the bullet today and bought some brand new Kumhos for the front end, and the old ones were dead. Really didnt want to spend money on tyres for these wheels but had too. Was too much of a risk driving round with worn tyres. Police round here are strict so they wouldn't think twice about fineing me. Plus it dosnet look good when im a tyrefitter and i have bold tyres lol.

Should be fitting a few more bits this weekend if anyones up for giving me a hand again!

Cheers Dean, i hope i can do you lot proud mate! Been a 6p2 member for soo long :rolleyes:

I hate chavvy ebay jobbies too, But with this being HKS i hope it sounds awesome. Just not sure because its completey standard performance wise it still has boost restriction lol. And yeah you would have thought so mate but there a old size thats on there and nothing runs this size anymore so cant get any. Bit the bullet and bought some brand spankers today, i have front end grip its great ;)

Good to hear mate! I hope mine sounds cool too.

Yeah i love them on any Glanzas, much better than the standards. Cheers Jade!

Ah, thats shit news mate! Was hoping to strip them down and grease then up and stuff.

Amber corners rock mate! There here to stay weather you like it or not :p

Cheers bro!!

Bit the bullet today and bought some brand new Kumhos for the front end, and the old ones were dead. Really didnt want to spend money on tyres for these wheels but had too. Was too much of a risk driving round with worn tyres. Police round here are strict so they wouldn't think twice about fineing me. Plus it dosnet look good when im a tyrefitter and i have bold tyres lol.

Should be fitting a few more bits this weekend if anyones up for giving me a hand again!

^^^ Will do mate once ya sorted my rims out :p you going to remember your tools this time :p, oh an a postcode for ya work mate ;)

An Greddy's all the way ;)

John

Not sure i like the sound of that? :thumbsup: We'll see on Monday when it arrives.

Might have lined up a exhaust system for it too! Just got to check the funds on payday.

Havent touched it much at all the past couple of days, only thing ive done is fitted the SMD Numberplate bulbs to update it a little. Should be looking a bit different tomorrow when i put some more bits on if the weather is okay that is.

Cheers John!

Well had a day of modding today and got a few little bits done.

Fitted the Carbon tax disc holder! But it wont stick anymore :) needs some new sticky pads i reckon.

Photo0622.jpg

Fitted my Carbon gear knob, love this so had to fit it.

Photo0623.jpg

Photo0626.jpg

Not really a fan of how it sits though so i may have to sell it and put the orginal back on.

Fitted the Carbon dial surround!

Photo0627.jpg

Photo0628.jpg

Then did this,

Photo0629.jpg

Which ended up like this,

Photo0630.jpg

Photo0631.jpg

Photo0632.jpg

Really not a fan of the bonnet at the minute, was considering selling it and sticking with the standard white bonnet. But moved that into the garage and caught it on a wall and now it has a nice scratch on it so i doubt that'll be going back on :) Sure the carbon one will grow on me when the cars been lowered and has some nice black wheels on it.

Considered selling up today! :) Im really not loving this at the minute and ive only had it a week.

Please stop crying about it so soon Liam, trust me it will look awesome once you have more additions wheels and suspension. A front splitter of some sort will really help bring out the bonnet too, and those orange lenses really have to go imo!

you need to see the doctor about your mood swings. i love it, i hate it, i have a fanny..........sort it out

seriously stop looking at it and drive the fucking thing, its gonna be a slow process, just stop moaning and get on with it.

sort it out. and ignore the clear lens brigade too.

i didnt get piss wet through fitting that bonnet for you to moan!

love the jdm lenses look, nice to see something different, what your missing is a 96 front lip, bonnet will look 100,000000000000000% better, and then decked on some lush black rims :) chin up dude takes time. there's no rush

Im sure you'll be in love with it again once you start modding it properly!!

Its just because it looks so standard the bonnet looks a bit out of place but yea that will be sorted when its slammed on some lush black wheels :)

Keep the faith buddy, you got a nice fucking car there.

Liam its a nice car dont even think about selling up mate

Like everyone hase said it will suite the car sooo much better when slammed and on some dark wheels

But i must have to say the clear lenses with some nice de tango'd indicator bulbs would sit better with the carbon bonnet :)

put your dummy back in and man up! :) its taken me 5 years to get mine to where it is. as others have said the carbon doesnt look the best at the mo but thats because its standard bar the bonnet so thats the only thing your looking at, by the time you get wheels, suspension ect then it will all blend in and look schweeeet! :)

Well bit of a update nothing much but totally loving this now, i just want to go out and drive it all the time! Got Keirz to do the boost restriction mod and its like driving another car now. So much of a handful already.

Got the HKS SSQV of Ollie Ryan and nipped up to see Keirz to get that fitted too. and i love it. Makes such a awesome noise. Nothing like these cheapo crap ones that everyone round here has. Just need to get a breather filter for the Rocker Cover and a standard recirc blanking plate for the EFI pipe as that decided to snap while fitting the BOV. Need to order some green or black silcone hose for the BOV too as its blue as the minute and green/black are my plans for the engine bay. Got to make a little bracket too as its just resting on there at the minute.

Photo0645.jpg

Also fitted the BuddyClub Oil cap :wub:

Photo0644.jpg

Also decided i love the bonnet, makes it stand out a bit! Plus it'll look mint when its got black wheels and a few more carbon bits :p

I Love this car!!!

i have a blitz blanking plate type ting that the oil breather hose goes onto. so its how it was stock if you get me. freebie if ya like. could drop it off at subaruworld for mike to bringyour way. or me u n mitchelin have a lil meet one sunday. now hes s14 n i'm td04. say-fe