• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amber corners or 98 spec ones are the only indicators to have, they looked gash with just clear lenses IMO

Shame about the little issues stopping you fit the other bits mate, looks good though :D

Cant believe you wanted to put your headlights on there, they look MINT!!!! lol

looks mint pal!! cant wait to c this in the flesh lol

Shoulda popped down today mate :D

Looks awesome mate except you should put the clear lenses back in!

Also, why isn't the rear stripped yet :D

Edit: Don't sell that arm rest, best thing evar!

No!! Ambers are staying forever, love amber corners. Rear isnt going to be stripped on this one anytime soon, still getting use to driving so im not going to be going anywhere fast in it just yet. Plus if i stripped it it would be even higher :D Arm rest gets in way when changing gears, im starting to like it in there but it isnt very well designed.

Looks mint dude, the paintwork looks fresh :D

Also mate, i never new how high glanza's were on standard suspension

Cheers Zac, im really happy with the paintwork. And yeah i know its stupid how high it is. Little bit of wind and it nearly falls over lol.

looks good mate but cmon get parts fitted :D

Ive only had it a few hours mate and its already got mods on it, surely thats quick enough?

Amber corners or 98 spec ones are the only indicators to have, they looked gash with just clear lenses IMO

Shame about the little issues stopping you fit the other bits mate, looks good though B)

Cant believe you wanted to put your headlights on there, they look MINT!!!! lol

Totally with you on that Lew, Amber corners set the car off loads. Little issues stressed me out big time as i wanted everything on today but oh well no need to rush ive only had it a day. Headlights are mint but the other ones have stone chip protection and are only a year old. But decided to not risk swapping them over and just leave these ones in there.

looks mint mate but i personally like the clear indicators better

Amber Corners FTW mate!

Ive only had it a few hours mate and its already got mods on it, surely thats quick enough?

yeah mate was only kidding :D

might have a amber corner or two you can have for nothing, just need to get it out the old car which might be a week or two yet.

cant believe i missed this!!!

this is so full of win that i have a serious erection IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude...so happy for u.

however, amber corners, big no no thumbs down from me! JDM or not! clear FTW! she's white and clear man, clear corners FTW!

i wish u health to enjoy this new project my friend and i'm lookin forward to watching it progress!!!

Phil.

Cheers for the comments guys! Managed to get a few more bits done today :)

Replaced the Thermstat and now the car runs at the right tempurture all the time :) Best £13 ive ever spent! Also managed to fix the Amber corners and stop them rattling so thats another bonus.

Also managed to get the Reflets sorted :p

Photo0613.jpg

Photo0614.jpg

Loving this car evenmore now, so glad i got a Glanza!