god you have some serious mood swings mate! :wub:

glad your feeling it again! i think you were just pissed you scratched your white bonnet the other day!

Was major pissed off on Sunday mate, thats why i put up my rant lol.

i have a blitz blanking plate type ting that the oil breather hose goes onto. so its how it was stock if you get me. freebie if ya like. could drop it off at subaruworld for mike to bringyour way. or me u n mitchelin have a lil meet one sunday. now hes s14 n i'm td04. say-fe

Not sure what you mean craig? For the rocker cover breather or the EFI pipe?

i was thinking that the slicione reducer on the bov and tmic pipe could do with being cut abit mate

but glad you happy with it

BOV pipe could do with being a little shorter mate, but going to be ordering some black silcone hose so ill just modifiy that one. Do you know the Size of the Silicone hose ill need? As for cutting the tmic pipe i dont understnad what you mean there mate?

bonnets look good dude :p will look awesome when its lowered with black wheels :)

Cheers Matt, yeah im loving the bonnet now! Needs slamming badly though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that carbon bonnet will look awesome when the weather gets better and reflects off the weaving... :wub:

looks great dude, looking forward to seeing it! it needs a varis or 98spec front bumpoer tho imo! i hate 96 spec fronts!

im also not a fan of the amber fronts, but its your car and modifying it how you want it is what makes it unique and stand out right!?

Keep it up dude!

PS also a lil tip on green engine bay... roose do a full kit avaliable in green... but get the hose kit first then get paint to match the hoses.... dont paint the rocker then buy hoses that r a different shade cus it will look gash! :p

top work as always dude!!!!

bonnet is grand, its just lonely thats all. some dark wheels will fix it!!!! its a slow process buddy, look how long me and Joz have been tearing our hair out!!!!!! or even better, JAY!!! lol!!! his grey one is the everlasting project!!!

also, link to SMD number plate bulbs pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! need some GOOD ones that dont blow up like my LED ones did after 2 days!

Phil.

Tiny things make a difference.. I'd hate to have your mood swings dude :lol:

Can't wait to see it slammed with some new alloys mate :p

Mate im like some sort of mentalist im fine one minute, next minute im raging trying to kill everyone haha.

Also, tell me about it, it needs slamming desperatly and needs some proper wheels and tyres on there too. It'll get there though.

Glad to hear that Liam :) stick with mate you know it's the right thing to do!!!!

John

Yes mate its defiantly the right decision, Starlets are awesome!

Keep up the good work Liam.

Remember it's a fresh start so be sure to give it a chance :lol:

Joz

Cheers Joz, Yeah new fresh start. Just needs my stamp on it.

that carbon bonnet will look awesome when the weather gets better and reflects off the weaving... :)

looks great dude, looking forward to seeing it! it needs a varis or 98spec front bumpoer tho imo! i hate 96 spec fronts!

im also not a fan of the amber fronts, but its your car and modifying it how you want it is what makes it unique and stand out right!?

Keep it up dude!

PS also a lil tip on green engine bay... roose do a full kit avaliable in green... but get the hose kit first then get paint to match the hoses.... dont paint the rocker then buy hoses that r a different shade cus it will look gash! :(

Yeah cleaned the bonnet for the first time in ageeeesss on Monday and then parked it under the street lights on my street. Could see the weave a lot, looked awesome! No 96 Spec will be staying, i love them when they have a mahoosive FMIC and number plate relocated to the side. Amber corners are 100% staying im a fan of them. Would love a Roose hoses kit but arent they silly money? Would be awesome though!

i meant it a blanking plate that fits on the efi where the standard recirc goes. it then has a bit for the rocker breather hose to clamp too. will try n get a pic.

Yeah mate if you could get me a picture that would be cool. Think i may have sorted a Custom pipe that blocks the hole of now anyway so may not need it.

top work as always dude!!!!

bonnet is grand, its just lonely thats all. some dark wheels will fix it!!!! its a slow process buddy, look how long me and Joz have been tearing our hair out!!!!!! or even better, JAY!!! lol!!! his grey one is the everlasting project!!!

also, link to SMD number plate bulbs pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! need some GOOD ones that dont blow up like my LED ones did after 2 days!

Phil.

Cheers Phil, Yeah i know what you mean mate took me a good 2years to get the N/a upto a spec i was happy with. So just got to be patient and do things to it when i can.

Clicky! Link to the Numberplate bulbs mate, may look like cheapo jobbies but there the dogs. Ran them for 2years in my N/a without any issues at all.

Liam

Nice to see you have got your self a boosted EP :) and by the looks of it a very clean one.. enjoy here matey, looking forward to seeing what you do to here...

Cheers Micky!

gotta say i really like it mate, and glad you got a white one as well :thumbsup:

looks so fresh and clean compared to mine, just get ready for spending big money lol

Yeah im so glad i got a white one too mate, just a shame theres loads of them :) lol. Yours is a minter though mate had a good look around it at MFN a few months back. We'll have to have a meet for the white and carbon ones!!

cheers dude.

never seen bulbs listed as £99 before tho lol!!!!

Phil.

Think that listings ended now mate that might explain why lol!

mans got taste ;)

Cheers Shorty, nice to know im not the only one with weird taste! lol.

Looking good dude, what are the plans for the near future? Performance, cosmetics?

Cheers Amjad, plans are to just get what ever i can afford to build her up to a decent spec. Coilovers, exhaust, FMIC, Filter, Wheels. Who knows what ill end up doing haha!