• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to seem like a really bad person... But I didn't even know you had this!! Really happy you got one. I thought when you crashed the N/A you'd just get rid and get something else... Like a 106 or something equally as gay :p. Nice one though matey :) Looks tidy! Deffinately keep my eyes peeled and I'm also going to put something about a little meet in our area up on the forum tonight!

BOOBIES

I don't want to seem like a really bad person... But I didn't even know you had this!! Really happy you got one. I thought when you crashed the N/A you'd just get rid and get something else... Like a 106 or something equally as gay :p . Nice one though matey :p Looks tidy! Deffinately keep my eyes peeled and I'm also going to put something about a little meet in our area up on the forum tonight!

BOOBIES

No worries mate, didnt really tell many people i was getting it to be honest, Didnt want anything to happen until i actually had it. Would never of got back into a normal car mate. Im a jap car man for life! Drove a Clio for 4weeks after the crash and it was horrible :D Definalty up for a meet to mate! Even though my car looks a bit gay at the minute. lol.

i had a hks panel filter in the airbox.

Ahh! I see.

come see ya dad. i can fix and fit all. just bring the selotape and cable ties...............

Selotape and cable ties might be exceptable on yours mate, but your not cable tieing mine together :)

Here is a pic of the brace dude u managed to smooth the out a bit! All gone to be coated now! :D

Wicked! Thanks for the extra effort dude! Your really are a legend. Cant wait to get these back!!!

I've got the same filter Liam, I found a metal ring slightly smaller than the standard EFI pipe then slotted it inside to make it rigid.

Then bought a silicone reducer on eBay and hey presto :)

I think you can see from the pictures in my build thread (in my sig)

Love the car dude and glad your having fun with it :thumbsup: I very nearly bought this <_<

Yeah mate loving it at the minute! Why didnt you buy it if you dont mind me asking?

you given it an oil chage since you owned it mate?

might be worth doing one

Not yet mate, had one done just before i bought it apprantly, and its only done like 2,000miles in a year. Its defiantly on the to do list though. Got a few little bits to do first though.

I've got the same filter Liam, I found a metal ring slightly smaller than the standard EFI pipe then slotted it inside to make it rigid.

Then bought a silicone reducer on eBay and hey presto :)

I think you can see from the pictures in my build thread (in my sig)

Wicked mate, think Mr Bower has got the adapter for me to bolt it straight on. If it all fails ill be in touch B)

UPDATE TIME!

Got the HKS DB Boost Gauge fitted today, wiring was a bit of a nightmare but got there in the end.

Photo0678.jpg

Love it just need to screw it into the dash and its only velcro'd at the minute. Seems to be reading .1bar to high but its cool.

Also a quick picture of the competition! Must get to the spec of this soon!!

Photo0679.jpg

Ahh, got me scared then mate. Thought you knew something i didnt. It is a very geniune and tidy example though. Dave looked after it.

Im starting to think i should have bought one with a few mods as its proving difficult to save for the mods i want. Oh well it'll get there. Wont be selling it anytime soon.

Cheers mate, its the reason i bought it too be honest. Was too nice to let it go.

Yeah my minds at rest about things going wrong with it because i know its been looked after and maintained well so im happy with it.

Also Booked it in with CCX Detailing for a full Detailing session on the 25th, looking forward to that :p

Tryna get it as shiny as my old one! Dont think thats possible though.

Tidied up the wiring of the HKS Boost Gauge, re-wired it into the fog light switch so that it comes on when i turn on my lights on. Which is pretty cool i thought. Looks a top notch job now though :thumbsup: Shame i butchered some of the dash trying to get the clock out to fix it :ph34r:

nice man how come you not using mint for the detailing?

Mainly because of money mate, Mint will do a grade A job but charge me a fortune so im going to let CCX do his thing and see how it turns out. He did my work mates CTR yesterday and thats turned out amazing so we'll see.

Rob i cant wait too see them. We need to arrange a date for me to come and collect them from you dude. I need to sort the brackets and bushes out first though.

Few more pics from todays work! Car got cleaned, polished, sealed twice, hoovered the lot. Looks really really clean. First proper shine ive had from it.

Photo0694.jpg

Photo0696.jpg

Photo0693.jpg

Also added a little sticker that i thought was cool, and suits the car quite well.

Photo0697.jpg